• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs future trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trunks doesnt go Super Trunks unless he needs to, he always goes super saiyan first, which is oneshot by Hit. If, for some reason, Trunks reaches his ***pull form, he would give trouble to hit, tho I dont see his stamina lasting long enough to finish off Hit.

Super trunks will cause some trouble for hit but I doubt trunks would be able to deafeat hit hit was able to go toe to toe against ssb kaioken times 10 goku without even using killing techneiques Wich are his full power although trunks might cause trouble for hit if he uses his spirt bomb sword

Sure Future Trunks is capable of facing people like Dabura and he became stronger reaching a form dubbed false SSB by fans..

Future Trunks has problems facing Goku Black who is capable of speeds faster then a SSB Vegeta anticipated.. and Goku Black had problems against a SSB Goku who even used the Kaio-Ken SSB technique.. when Goku used that against Hit he only had an advantage as Hit was holding back due to the rules of the universe tournament

This feels like a stomp in Hit's favour

XxXDeadSmokeXxX said:
Sure Future Trunks is capable of facing people like Dabura and he became stronger reaching a form dubbed false SSB by fans..

Future Trunks has problems facing Goku Black who is capable of speeds faster then a SSB Vegeta anticipated.. and Goku Black had problems against a SSB Goku who even used the Kaio-Ken SSB technique.. when Goku used that against Hit he only had an advantage as Hit was holding back due to the rules of the universe tournament

This feels like a stomp in Hit's favour
Good point

As a DBZ nerd, first, there is no way Goku Black is stronger than Hit from the tournament since Vegeta, even after training and becoming stronger as Blue can't be stronger than 10 times the power of Goku Blue from the tournament, which is equal to Hit holding back. And before anyone comes and says that Hit's assassination techniques won't even do that much of a difference, get a Swordsman and put his Sword away and see how well he fights against a Martial Artist. And even holding back, against both normal Blues he faced, he left them one move away from death. Goku stated that if Hit was going at his full power, he could've killed him at Kaioken times 10. But seriously, if you can't notice how much Hit is holding back, notice that in their whole fight, Hit didn't use ONE Ki attack while was attacked by some ( including a God Kamehameha x10 ).

Super Trunks was above the Blue and Goku Black before they improved, and as such, is weaker than Vegeta Blue that defeated Black and is weaker than Black if he powered up, depending on what you believe. Also, please note that Goku Black's hype train causes PIS including people believing that Black is above Beerus, Goku KK10 and others. Please, if Goku with Kaioken ( unspecified, but we can assume its 10 ) managed to hurt Fusion Zamasu, then there's no way Black is above Goku KK10, even if Goku got stronger.

That being said, Trunks is inferior to Vegeta Blue that defeated Black and I do believe Hit > Vegeta Blue still, so yeah, Hit stomps.

I'll let you know after I see what Hit can actually do. Guy is an assassin who was forced to be non lethal for a tournament. Guy is probably loaded with techniques we haven't gotten to see.

Anderson2003 said:
Fusion Zamasu was suppressing himself against goku he only used his full power when he fought vegito also both goku and Vegeta in their ssb forms are stronger than ssb kaioken times 10 goku in the tournament because vegeta trained and got zenkai boosts the same thing goes for goku who got very HUGE zenkai boosts that made him surpass Vegeta even after he trained you may tell me zenkai boosts don't boost your power that much but thats wrong in the namek saga one zenkai boost made goku jump from being weaker than second form freiza to being comparable to freiza's final form goku and Vegeta got three zenkai boosts in the goku black arc hit doesn't stomp trunks trunks and hit are very close to each other since both of them are weaker than goku,Vegeta and goku black but trunks has an edge againest hit since he is closer to goku,Vegeta and goku black unlike hit who is very evident to be much weaker than goku,Vegeta and goku black also after goku black turned his anger into power he wasn't inferior to Vegeta and goku anymore he was stronger espiclly with his clones and scythe

First, Goku and Vegeta in their SSB forms are stronger than SSB Kaioken times 10 since they got stronger and got Zenkai boosts. Now, excuse me, while SSB did get stronger, it makes absolutely no sense that they got this strong. In fact, there is absolutely no evidence even remotely close to making them above Goku KK10. Goku KK10 was, according to Beerus and Whiss, almost at Beerus' level ( or at least thats what it seemed ) and Goku Blue and Vegeta Blue from the Black Saga would get stomped no matter how you put them.

In fact, Goku even uses the Kaioken against Fusion Zamasu and manages to hurt him and stand a chance for some time before he is completely tired. If Goku could hurt Fusion Zamasu with KK10, then theres no way Black is above Goku KK10 unless you believe Fusion Zamasu is WEAKER than Black.

Fusion Zamasu supressing himself against Goku is bullshit. In fact, all mention towards Fusion Zamasu's power says that he only got weaker and weaker as time went on since his power and "rage" starinst Gted to consume him making him deformed. So, if anything, Fusion Zamasu was STRONGER agaoku than against Vegito ( or Vegetto. There are many spellings of his name ).

Zenkai boosts are relevant but still, comparing Blue to Freeza Saga is ludicrous. The only time we see decent Zenkai boosts in DB Super are supposedly through Black and even then, Black stopped showing great strength when he "learned to manipulate rage to become stronger" and did nothing but stall the Blues and was forced to fuse. In fact, the mention that Goku Black and Blue Vegeta became stronger than Hitto and Goku KK10 comes from a Toei Producer and as many other statements is absolutely crazy. Seriously, even if we are to take his statement as a fact, he even adds doubt/possibility to the answer "Other than Beerus, I BELIEVE Goku Black is the strongest". I remember mentions such as Hercule Satan being on par with beginning of series Goku according to power level and things like that are ludicrous.

Anderson2003 said:
When fusion Zamasu began deforming his power WASN'T deacreaseing he was losing control over his mind also how is fusion Zamasu supressing himself againest goku "bullshit" if fusion Zamasu was able to fight toe to toe with vegito unless you believe vegito is WEAKER than goku

Using Hit right now is pointless we have no clue what his techniques are.

Also the only way to beat him is to be way more powerful then him and considering hes so strong that he almost kills Goku in the next couple of episodes Trunks wont fair much better.

Since Trunks doesnt know about the time stop, Hit can probably OHK him.

Also, stop quoting each other, look at how much unnecessary space you use when you do that.

Hit was severely holding back at the tournament and was equal to Goku Kaioken 10 which is almost at Beerus level.

According to everywhere I searched, Fusion Zamasu's power started becoming inferior once he was mutated ( SethTheProgrammer, Many attempts at ranking the power scale of DBS, etc. ) but accoding to the wiki he got stronger when he mutated. But even then, Goku pretty much defeated Fusion Zamasu by using KK10. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqdon7ffc5U ).

But that matters little since Trunks is inferior to the Blues that stood a chance against Fusion Zamasu. In fact, he only defeated Fusion Zamasu STRUGGLING due to using a GenkiDama like thing to get the power of the Resistance, Goku and Vegeta.

So yes, according to every single bit of info we have, there is no way Trunks could defeat Hit and if Hit is willing to kill, according to leaks, he can use a technique that easily defeated Goku when it connected. But even if we are to not consider said leak, Goku himself stated that Hitto would've killed him with Kaioken 10 if he were going all out. Seriously, he didn't use one ki blast in the entire fight. If that's not holding back, I don't know what is. Hitto wins.

For the record, Goku SSB Kaioken x10 isn't near Beerus' level. Actually, nothing implies they're even in the same league! Beerus was startled by goku's sudden ability to multiply his abilities, sure but why would Goku still fear Beerus if Goku himself is capable of equaling him?

I never said equal or above Beerus, I wanted to say he is getting close. Beerus "could be in trouble" if Goku used it against him, it's in the sub. But still, the result is the same and Hitto is above Super Trunks and Back IMO.

Edit: Just as Ryu MIGHT BE GETTING NEAR Gouki, but he isn't going to beat him any time soon.

Anderson2003 if fusion Zamasu got weaker when he mutated as you said and goku with kaioken deafeated fusion Zamasu before he mutated then how was mutated fusion Zamasu able to fight vegito also you can't scale hit to current kk times 10 ssb goku since current goku is way stronger than the goku who fought hit because of the HUGE zenkai boosts current goku got that make current goku's ssb form probably stronger ssb kk times 10 goku from the tournament

Well now hit can go intangible and has some new move that just one-shotted Goku

Aldahshan, there were only three or two "HUGE" Zenkai boosts in the Freeza Saga, and according to official power levels, none of them was bigger than 3 million. Also, Hit one shotted Goku. They didn't get that strong, that's just you wanking and being bias. I admit I myself like Hit a lot, but assuming Goku got 10 times stronger in base since the Tournament Saga is a EXTREME assumption since the transformations are always buffs to the base of the user.

Anyways, Hit wins.

In fact, I took the time to count:

Hit: 5 ( Including Me )

Super Trunks: 3 ( Including you )

Well the problem with Zenkai's are that they aren't all the same at one moment the give you a massive boost in power and the next!! It doesn't give you even half the power of the first. I can admit that they got several Zenkais in the Black Arc but the power increase is unknown but obviously they are stronger but I still say hit wins especially with his new kill move.

With the new episode and going all out ( like OP said ) then Hit 1 shots. No effort, just makes Trunks look at him and poof, he dead.

Holding back, I'd say Hitto still wins for reasons I already stated, going to be harder, but not harder than what he has already faced.

EDIT: Also, Goku becoming "2.2 times stronger" like Huesito said could be possible but would also mean Goku is now way more than twice as strong as Super Saiyan God ( Red ) since that is in his base. You guys seem to forget some things often, like Goku was not using his God power in the tournament before facing Hit. Or do you people seriously believe Botamo could block Hit's attacks?

Trunks got no answer to time skip.

Even if somehow able to hypothetically resist time stop, he has no answer for intangibility.

And then we got that durability ignoring hax.

So, with or without spirit sword, Hit one shots.

After the latest episode of dragon ball super its pretty obvious hit stomps trunks VERY HARD and Anderson I wasn't voting for trunks I was just saying nothing proves hit can win trunks and might end in a tie but after the latest episode it doesn't matter anymore hit stomps trunks right now someone should close this and ad the results

I just believe that Trunks would be defeated even by holding back Hit. That's what I was arguing. Wasn't it obvious enough full power Hit, the one Goku outright said was way stronger than him, would defeat Trunks?

Anyways, yes, Hitto MEGA curbstomps.

Are you guys serious?, black Goku is not even close to defeating Hit. Fusion Zamasu won't neither do much against Hit if hit has killing intention. And also comparing Trunks to Hit is a joke, Hit demolishes him before trunks even notice he is dead..

Hit stomps hard. Mismatch. Hit can literally kill Trunks and Trunks has no way to prevent that. Goku is alive next episode because plot needs him to be alive for tournament.

This needs to be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back