• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trunks vs Trunks

they're both 2C now

Kool

Epic

DBS Future Trunks
vs
DBGT Trunks

Both start in Base
GT Trunks has access to Super Saiyan
DBZ Trunks has access to everything except Sword of Hope

Speed UNEQUALIZED

Who wins?

GT:
Super:
Incon:

Super has a higher scaling chain. This is a stomp.

If DBS present timeline trunks has any feats in the future if either anime or manga gives him fights or feats, then this might actually be a valid matchup with DBS present timeline trunks vs GT present timeline trunks but since he doesn’t, yeah. Dbs future trunks also scales higher

Super has a higher scaling chain. This is a stomp.

If DBS present timeline trunks has any feats in the future if either anime or manga gives him fights or feats, then this might actually be a valid matchup with DBS present timeline trunks vs GT present timeline trunks but since he doesn’t, yeah.
He upscales off 18, there's a CRT in progress.

Yeah, what? How does DBS present timeline trunks scale off 18? I'm pretty sure that the DBS manga showed trunks and goten fighting off the Cell Jrs in their SSJ forms and both of them had difficulty due to numbers during TOP, but that was the manga and the anime has an entirely separate timeline of events. Even if the anime events such as DBS broly and Gamma and Cell Max battles were to take place in the manga, I don't think it has anything for trunks, considering the film had both of them fuse into gotenks.

Forgive me since I'm also not quite caught up with the anime/manga latest stuff

If only there was a DBS manga trunks profile... I still think its a stomp. GT trunks also needs an update on his profile. The Saiyan physiology portion has SSJG Goku's for some reason with godly ki

Irrelevant but how do DB profiles get made comparing manga vs anime, since Goku and Vegeta have multiple profiles for their manga and anime versions while Gohan only has one for his Z and Super self along with his Future counterpart. I don't want to clog the thread with irrelevant posts, but how does it even work?

If only there was a DBS manga trunks profile... I still think its a stomp. GT trunks also needs an update on his profile. The Saiyan physiology portion has SSJG Goku's for some reason with godly ki

Irrelevant but how do DB profiles get made comparing manga vs anime, since Goku and Vegeta have multiple profiles for their manga and anime versions while Gohan only has one for his Z and Super self along with his Future counterpart. I don't want to clog the thread with irrelevant posts, but how does it even work?
It's mostly just whatever people are willing to put in the effort for.

Back