• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no point to add a calculation with a result smaller to what he is currently scaled from.

I'll unlock his profile now.

Then link those that are up to date. It's just credibility and ease of access that's the main concern.

Thank you but I need to go to class so it's best if you leave it locked. I was just addressing your concerns.

I would also prefer the profile statistics motivations to be as good, and easy to understand, as possible.

I do not know what the conclusion was. Sorry.

I think that TMR was going to perform some modifications, but don't know if he ever did. You can ask on his wall, if you wish.

I'll wait for a while and see if he replies to this. If he doesn't, I'll post a message on his wall, thanks.

Okay. Remember to post a link to this thread as well.

I have asked, but he may simply not be interested, in which case this thread will likely not go anywhere.

LlamaGod1411 said:
Been very long, but what was the judgement for this?
Due to the power differences between the time-skips Sarutobi will not be receiving the upgrade due to it being based on reverse powerscaling.

The reasonings behind the speed statistics of certain characters were to be rewritten in hopes of encouraging comprehension.

All adjustments have been made.

It's inconsistent for a weaker version of Hiruzen to be able to keep up with the kages in my opinion. I don't see the point in making a new key. Kkapoios may be interested though.

Yes, but Edo Hiruzen> Hiruzen against Orochimaru.

Orochimaru himself states that Hiruzen would've won if he was ten years younger. The fight Hiruzen was far from prime.

@TheMightyRegulator Okay. Thank you for the help. So, should I close this thread?

How was he reincarnated in his aged body?

Supposing he died at 60 years of age, he might've been reincarnated at 50 years, since both times might not have had noticeable differences in physical features.

Yes, "might", however as you noted there was no alteration in features thus this is a baseless assumption. Though it is possible to reincarnate shinobi as younger ninjas there is no evidence this occurred.

Ah I see, thank you.

If I may suggest a minor edit, Hiruzen's profile should have Immortality(Type 3 & 7) in his powers and abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back