• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiruzen Sarutobi vs. Makarov Dreyar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with the old monkey here. Despite what his profile says, he managed to keep up with Hashirama and Tobirama in shunshins, making him way faster than Makarov, even if in movespeed only.

Both of them possess elemental abilities but from what I saw, Sarutobi gets the advantage because Makarov has yet to show anything notable with it. Makarov does have titanform and the pillar-thing shields.

It will then likely devolve into a 'fragile speedster' vs 'mighty glacier', as Saru is faster, Maka is more durable. Sarutobi then takes this via versatility, and that Titanform Makarov is a huge, huge target for Sarutobi's attacks.

The old monkey 6/10.

Also, inb4 Fairy Law wins. It's a last resort technique, especially against someone he doesn't even know and has yet to do anything to harm anyone he knows. Kinda like Shiki Fujin.

If Old Hiruzen, it would most likely be a draw since both parties have one hit KO moves.

If Prime Hiruzen, definitely Hiruzen, he was known as The God Of Shinobi for a reason. Orochimaru even stated that he'd lose if Hiruzen was ten years younger, which wasn't even his prime, technically speaking.

Old-Hiruzen will take more strikes to down Makarov than makarov will take to down hiruzen,but hiruzen is a fair bit faster so the chances of hiruzen connecting with his attacks and being able to evade and defend against makarov are very high.Also hiruzen has a versatility advantage,namely he can use fire,water,earth,wind and lighting(we never actually see him using wind and lighting but it does exist in his arsenal) Also he has soul sealing abilities.Also Hiruzen can summon the monkey King Enma who is as fast as Hiruzen and possibly stronger,and is skilled in hand to hand combat that he was able to incapacitate Edo hashirama and tobirama.Also Enma can turn into a Huge staff that can enlongate and divide itself into multiple smaller staffs,The staff was able to push the nine tails out of konoha.I say old hiruzen wins 7/10 mid-high Diff.

Hiruzen wins for reasons above, and fairy law takes time to charge, and time is something Makarov doesn't have in this fight.

I vote for Hiruzen given the fact that he can use all five elemental jutsus given him a pretty varied arsenal...and yes, I'm a fan of both characters. Maybe we should close this.

Hiruzen with his supreme hax, able to use all the jutsus that exists in the leaf including all the clan hidden jutsus. Plus Perfect mastering of all nature transformations, he was shown to be superior to the gokage when revived as edo tensei in his old age. And he wasnt even revived at his full power!. Can you imagine his prime?

http://i.imgur.com/Yp5nzQX.png

http://i.imgur.com/0aQB6sd.jpg

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc347/gogotoko/Close_zps7dcc83c6.png

Mastery of over 1000 genjutsu? A true prodigy!

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/129659/3379067-hiruzen10-1.jpg

May I ask that Speed be equalized here? It's fine if it isn't, but as of now, Makarov would win given the stats on both pages. He outclasses Hiruzen in both AP and Speed. Or at least make it the 7-C version of Makarov? Right now, this is kind of a stomp simply because Hiruzen can't really hit Makarov (Due to being slower) while, judging from the tiers alone, Makarov can beat him simply due to AP. I want Hiruzen to win, but he can't as it stands right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back