• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higurashi Sotsu universal statement

They do, but that's like, only their higher world keys. If this is legit, this would buff Rika's Piece (I think) key. Like I said though, want more thoughts from other When They Cry supporters since idk if this should be taken seriously or not

I didn't watch Sotsu, but aren't they just being over dramatic? From what I see it's just pieces fighting with Rika saying she would prefer the world to be resetted rather than that.

For context, it seems that obtaining part of Hanyuu's sword sword allowed both a witch-like form (they could fly and got super strength and all that fun shiz), and earlier in the fight, both were time traveling repeatedly mid fight. Those aside, idk if Rika was exaggerating about their capabilities in this scenario about that part or not.

Also, the Sotsu anime was deeeecent. Would recommend the manga tho. Played out waaay better.

Last edited:
Back