• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher dimensions in Digimon?

Darkanine said:
So let me get this straight. The characters who get the upgrades are

ZeedM

Shoutmo X7F

Bagramon (who doesn't have a page yet, does anyone here know a lot about XROS wars?)

Quartzmon (Who also doesn't have a profile)

Am I missing any?
What do you wish to upgrade all of the above characters to, and on what basis for each of them?

Antvasima said:
Darkanine said:
So let me get this straight. The characters who get the upgrades are

ZeedM

Shoutmo X7F

Bagramon (who doesn't have a page yet, does anyone here know a lot about XROS wars?)

Quartzmon (Who also doesn't have a profile)

Am I missing any?
What do you wish to upgrade all of the above characters to, and on what basis for each of them?
Bagra would destroy all dimensions and Shoutmon X7 the defeated easily

Somebody will have to provide a considerably more thorough explanation than that.

Antvasima said:
Somebody will have to provide a considerably more thorough explanation than that.
I've heard that as well, but I'm having trouble finding the scans. So far this is the best I could find.

http://i.imgur.com/NOKXTWA.png

I agree that we post-pone the Shoutmon X7F/Bagramon upgrade until we have better evidence.

All of spacetime is usually just a way to say Universal+ though. We must have confirmation that multiple timelines were involved, or that he matched characters of that level.

http://imgur.com/AFjt62D

The base pro Bagra is your D5

Translation:

"In other words , a day when all dimensions will be destroyed by the powers of darkness"(Infinitis universes)

"Even humans will be annihilated, and all the time and space become my domain "

"He has the natural power to transcend time and space "(5D confirmed???)

" My brother Bagramon , with its super dimensional power has always been a class above "

" Wander on the threshold of an eternal dimension, which is neither the digital world or the human world "

" You will not see the new world that I'll create ! "

Hmm. That seems pretty reasonable to me. What do the rest of the staff members think?

There are no set numbers for this type of situation. It depends on how good the arguments are, but there should preferably be a few knowledgeable staff members checking it out and evaluating the issue.

Put it this way, a being of a higher dimension can see another being of a lower dimension as a drawing on a piece of paper (our 3-D vs 2-D). As a result, he can easily tear the piece of paper in half and throw it away. Thus a power upgrade,.

TheMightyRegulator said:
No. Neo has no feats that places him at Zeed's level. I think he's fine at 2-C.
You'll need to ask a staff member to unlock the profile you want to update. Since they're tier 2 they'll be locked from regular user access.
I never said Zeed, go read it again... I said Yggdrasil. Zeed's going to be High 2-A.

And yeah... I wonder who's going to take care of that.

If ZeedMilleniummon is ever released from its seal, "unfathomable destruction will rain upon the Digital World" along with the fact that God himself had to intervene to restrain him the first time speaks volumes about his power. He is also the "King of Evil that still is still trying to destroy all times and all eras".

Basically if he ever hits his peak the whole Multiverse goes boom.

I never played Cathode Tamer and the like so I can't really confirm that. You might need to ask someone else.

@Shanks Please read the Higher-Dimensional Manipulation page.

@Everybody We have already upgraded "God" and Zeed to High 2-A, but we need logical evaluations for any other potential character upgrades.

I can't think of any off the top of my head. Really the only ones who can actually be above Zeed are Shoutmon X7F and the theoretical Gaiamon (which has yet to make a proper appearance in any incarnation). So I think this thread should be about wrapped up in that regard.

If anyone can remember any, feel free to correct me.

Reppuzan said:
I can't think of any off the top of my head. Really the only ones who can actually be above Zeed are Shoutmon X7F and the theoretical Gaiamon (which has yet to make a proper appearance in any incarnation). So I think this thread should be about wrapped up in that regard.
If anyone can remember any, feel free to correct me.
Ummm, how? Zeed can actually make superior clones of other digimon

With the help of Driger-God, I got new information on Cyber Sleuth. Really Yggdrasil will receive an increase in their level, he was confirmed as having access to the power of Higher Dimensions and be a potentially omnipotent creature according Sudeo (This will also lead to a Up in the power of Barbamon and 'SGDL' ' superior because of his resurrection capabilities with the power base they had when they died) and Eaters were also mentioned as being High Dimensional by Sudeo and Alphamon , not only that, but the Sudeo, which who knows the most about Eaters, still not talking High Dimensional because Eaters would be beyond this comprehension and uses the term Ultradimensional.

Not only that, but God will also receive Ups. It was mentioned at the end Sudeo apparently being something beyond your understanding and all game events were just part of God's divine work.

We will need proof of all the above statements.

The word "omnipotence" is meaningless without thorough specifications and clarifications, as is "beyond our imagination". Human imagination/visualisation is technically restricted to 3-D constructs after all. Anything else is self-delusion. However, the mention of higher dimensions is not. The problem is that there is no mention of how higher-dimensional the Eater and Yggdrasil supposedly are.

The problem is that Sudeo is not a mere human ... It is a part of Eaters http://i.imgur.com/vTBdAUa.jpg

He was apparently referring to the imagination of the humans in front of him though.

Well I'll summarize because many characters must be corrected for high 2-A

* Bagra and Superior Mode = Bagra would destroy all dimensions (which were confirmed as infinite ) and Shoutmon easily defeated not to mention that Bagra has been described as beyond time and space

* God for every event in the game was his will

* Ygg ( and several characters ) as it was referred to as ultra dimensional

* Zeed because it is superior to all listed

Zeed and "God" have already been adjusted. Shoutmon already is High 2-A. Bagra sounds reasonable, but I can't find a profile for this character.

Yggdrasil seems uncertain, and should probably be placed as "Unknown" given that we do not know how higher-dimensional it is.

Antvasima said:
Zeed and "God" have already been adjusted. Shoutmon already is High 2-A. Bagra sounds reasonable, but I can't find a profile for this character.
Yggdrasil seems uncertain, and should probably be placed as "Unknown" given that we do not know how higher-dimensional it is.
I'm putting some scans about God to help profile. About Bagra I'm talking to Arthur about what to put in it, but must first make a topic to discuss Lilithmon, DarkKnightmon and Tactimon in order to assist in the speed factor and destructive power of normal Bagra (We already have enough about DKBagra).

Edit: All right, here are the scans about God http://imgur.com/a/iKvFg

First and foremost: In order for us to evaluate any possible upgrades, Executor and Arthur must start checking their grammar sentence structures to make what they are trying to say more easily understood.

If what you write is messy and disorganised, you will have a much harder time convincing anybody.

Remember that most of us are completely uninterested in the Digimon franchise, and as such do not know much about it beyond the absolutely horrible mind-numbing naming conventions. Hence, everything has to be pedagogical and easy to grasp.

Well, about the given information at the beginning of the thread: It's a High 2-A to my knowledge.

I don't know much about Digimon (Aside from season 1 and 2), so i don't know exactly what characters will be affected by this.

KamiYasha said:
Well, about the given information at the beginning of the thread: It's a High 2-A to my knowledge.
I don't know much about Digimon (Aside from season 1 and 2), so i don't know exactly what characters will be affected by this.

We've already discssed who gets the upgrades. The list is (I believe)

-ZeedM

-God

-DarknessBagramon

-Shoutmon X7F

And the characters who could get an upgrade if theirs more info include.

-ENIAC

-ABC

-Yggdrasil/Barbamon/VictoryGreymon/ZeedGarurumon

-ZeedM

-God

-DarknessBagramon

-Shoutmon X7F

High 2-A. Okay. But I'm not sure about other characters.

P.S. I know nothing about Digimon, so...

Do we even have a profile for DarknessBagramon? I couldn't find it.

Regarding ENIAC, ABC, Yggdrasil, Barbamon, VictoryGreymon, and ZeedGarurumon, perhaps we could use "At least [Previous value]. Possibly High 2-A" for them? Still, it seems very unreliable if we do not know the specifics.

Well if there is proof for the characters who are being upgraded, then that is fine. But if there are to be upgrades for the other characters as well, then we need more info/proof.

So going through this thread it seems that most profiles got the upgrade (besides bagra and some others not having one) have already got it. I am not convinced on Yggdrasil's powerscaling/upgrade, the only arguments i've seen is some claim of omnipotence and being "super dimensional", whatever that means.

Although I admit I have absolutely No knowledge about Digimon, from what I've seen here it's not conclusive enough for a upgrade on Yggdrasil until someone posts more concrete proof.

Making Yggdrasil simply "Unknown" may be a better solution, like Ant said.

EDIT:mad:Ant I don't believe Bagramon has a profile, no.

Back