• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional beings being beaten by lower dimensional beings.

Ok. So, is the general rule on this, like...

Mr. Game and Watch says he's had enough of my shit and punches me in the face. G&W can't exist in a 3D space as a 2D entity though. So, is being strong enough to hurt or kill me as a 2D entity classify him as a 3D entity, or does it do what I think it does and just make him be able to affect 3D entities. I mean, another example would be Nanashi or Aleph from SMT, fighting God, who exists on a higher plane than them...

Well, in terms of geometry it makes no sense for a 2D character to be able to affect 3D characters or above, but fiction recurrently does not make anything remotely resembling sense.

The former, because a lower dimensional being should be able to harm a higher dimensional being as much as a drawing can harm a person. However, case by case basis is the best, because it could be Plot-Induced Stupidity

Back