• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

@Antydeth

Yeah, guy. It was been stated by author in final chapter of Harem King Memorial. I posted scans with this fact higher.

Melvazoa - Main Evil of ExE world, battle power far above Great Red and prime Ophis. He have abilities of control concept of his existance, time and himself in other universes. He is very hard to kill. Resotoras - main good god couldn't defeat him because of this abilities. Also in scans higher stated that Melvazoa could defeat whole current DxD verse alone.

+

He has 2 siblings (older brother and sister) whose power equal to himself.

Also in last lines of this chapter (scans higher) stated something about that Melvazoa and his siblings attack could destroy the Earth (not like in Regulus Nemea situation where kanji mean "Vast earth", but in meaning of Earth planet).

1. You just need a bit of grammar fix.

2. Thanks for the info, I haven't been following the volumes lately.

3. Does this mean tier 5 DxD incoming? And would Ophis fans finally stop saying its/she's 'omnipotent'?

@Antydeth

3. Its very ignorant to say that Ophis is omnipotent when we don't even know much about her other than the fact that she represent infinity and is stronger than everybody else with the exception of one.

@Vergil Lucifer Can you gives us the translation about Melvazoa? Since we are all curious about him anyway.

@Shining Trapezohedron I already give translation.

In second line of first picture write that Melvazoa battle power far above Great Red and Ophis (prime). Next lines about his abilities (manipulation of concept of his own existance, time manipulations, manipulation of himself in other Universes (dunno what is that mean)).

And I have a mistake in last lines writtem that if 3 Evil Gods of "ExE" and thier servants are invade their defently destroy the Earth.

My question is if it'd only take Melvazoa alone to rekt the whole Earth, or him and all of his servants? If its the first, then he is 5-B. If its the second, then he is High 6-A at best.

So base on the info that you gave us, Melvazoa have self-information manipulation, time manipulation and I dunno what that last ability is.

But man, Melvazoa sure is one hard SOB that ExE really have. (Whoever guess where that reference comes from get a cookie)

So I guess, Tier 5 DxD character will be coming into the future.

It doesn't really suggest High 6-A because we don't know the timeframe that it'd take for the destruction of the world.

If it specifies that he incinerated the world to ashes in less than a second, that would be like dwarf star. Not saying that's what will happen but if we are given a good time frame and description, we could get something good.

@Shinning Trapezohedron Dude, what's up with the grammar? Edit: Also, no...why would anyone really ship those two, really?

More like, what's up with the strange questions about grammar? It's obvious that not everyone can have the same understanding of English, and it's quite common on the internet so I really don't get your complaints. It's everywhere. In fact, what they're saying is perfectly understandable. Maybe you don't mean to sound like this, but there's no need to be rude or insensitive about it.

I'm sorry to say, but if you have some kind of problem with people making grammatical mistakes online, forum discussions are not for you. Apologies if this sounds a bit harsh, by the way. Not my intention.

@Shining

Yeah, I am actually interested in Tobio and Walburga. Lol.

Burning Full Fingers said:
More like, what's up with the strange questions about grammar? It's obvious that not everyone can have the same understanding of English, and it's quite common on the internet so I really don't get your complaints. It's everywhere. In fact, what they're saying is perfectly understandable. Maybe you don't mean to sound like this, but there's no need to be rude or insensitive about it.
I'm sorry to say, but if you have some kind of problem with people making grammatical mistakes online, forum discussions are not for you.
Facepalm1

Facepalm2

Facepalm3

I am, stunned. I can tell you which people I have a problem with, but I am guessing your reaction would get worse and worse with each thing I say, so I'll put the locker over my mouth.

Back