• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

The edit look very good with a lot more info that didnt seem to get added before but I am still shaky about the Third Heaven since "Immeasurable" is on it profile. But it should do for now.

Does Recrave and repainted a world map 6-B or still just High 6-C Tier?

I agree, you should added that in Ophis profile too.

And you should also added in the note about the Second Heaven since we dont want any people to argue Tier 4-A for Trihexa which I am sure it will happen.

Alright. I hope we get info on the exact size of all the levels of Heaven.

I dunno about this.

I've done so.

Hmm. Normally, we add notes about things like this only if it's repeatedly brought up and addressed, so I'm not sure.

I believe that we will also get more info about Heaven in the future volume so for now lets put it in Trihexa Profile.

I will asked that in the Question and Answered.

Thats depend on your decision so I will leave it to you.

Though, I find it strange that the Realm of the Dead is smaller than the Underworld, given that it's where most evil souls go to.

That also peak my curiousity too. Its very strange that Realm of the Dead is smaller than even Devil Faction Underworld since most souls usually go into Hell to begin with.

Maybe, religion popularity have to do with where you go and since Greek is not popular anymore, Realm of the Dead have less evil souls than the Devil. I wanted this to be true since Indra also mentions thing very similar to this in V10.

Hmm, now that you mention it, I remember that the various mythologies have their own Heaven as well. So it makes sense.

Apparently, Georg is now a Grim Reaper. I'm quite surprised. I didn't see it coming at all. I wonder what happened to Leonardo that was with him.

I saw info on Melvazoa's abilities in the Shin DxD 1 blog.

Melvozoa is confirmed to be more powerful than Great Red and Ophis in their primes. Its powers are Reincarnation, Manipulating Parallel Worlds and itself in those worlds by altering their concepts, Time Manipulation, and the ability to Manipulate its own Existence.
Its immortality must come from reincarnation and manipulating its own existence.

Power 1 and Power 2 of DX 4 were translated. Power 2 was real good for me. We got to see more exposition on Cao Cao and his past + the converging of the Hero Faction once again and it was a bit emotional. I'm surprised about Jeanne and Heracles; they did not care about Siegfried's death before, but they're now solemn about it. Guess they changed after their imprisonment.

I checked the Japanese Wikipedia for DxD again. It seems like Star Buster Star Blaster has the same hype / hyperbole as Regulus Nemea. Both are said to be capable of splitting the earth in half at their full potential. This might be why Ishibumi put Sairaorg against Shooting Star. I also saw that Canis Lykaon can potentially cut souls, magic and concepts or something like this. I was using Google Translate and it was so hard to make out, so I'm really not sure about both of these statements.

They also have a page for SLASHD├ÿG. Volume 2 has info about Lavinia, Augusta, Walburga, Satanael, and the Khaos Brigade. It might be where Lavinia falls for Tobio. It seems like Augusta possesses Lavinia - it also seems like Augusta did the same to Lavinia's teacher or something - and Tobio kills her, freeing Lavinia in the process. I couldn't understand it well with Google Translate. :/

Just copy-paste it on Google:

ÒâÅÒéñÒé╣Òé»Òâ╝Òâ½D├ùD#þÑ×ÕÖ¿Òü«õ©ÇÞªº - Main Page.

ÒâÅÒéñÒé╣Òé»Òâ╝Òâ½D├ùDÒü«þÖ╗Õá┤õ║║þë®#ÒÇîþçÜÞ¬áÒü«ÞÁñÚ¥ìÕ©ØÒÇìÒâüÒâ╝Òâá - Character page.

They have info from DxD Zero and the Harem King Memorial.

Star Buster Star Blaster even now without balance breaker have an AP = non battle Gods (Maou-class). It said to be Longinus with highest Attack Power but have no special tehniques + accurasy is quite bad.

Sairaog vs Shooting Star is an intresting match since both King rely on pure power.

Also in Power.2 stated that Sairaog regular attacks rivaled Ise and he is stronger than Vali in H2H combat.

I don't know. Well compare to Ise he is not become stronger since his Breakdown the Beast punches is equal to Ise Crimson Blaster (after Dragon Deification overall power up). So He is still Strong Ultimate class to weak Maou-class. Heracles in base now comparable with base Sairaog and with Balance Breaker was able to destroy whole armor on Sairaog arm by concentrate whole Destructive Power in one point

In DxD Zero part 3 Leviathan descendant appear. She said to be so strong that ultimate class devils are nothing to her.

I heard that the descendant of the original Leviathan in DxD Zero can control water. Probably Serafall will be the one to beat her.

Here is the real info from V25 about Innovate Clear @ Telos Karma:

Let us start with Innovate Clear.

1. Innovate Clear can create another world or dimension if you want to.

"—[Innovate Clear], right? One of the Longinus."

Nakiri-kun was surprised by Roygun's words and nodded.

"Yes, [Innovate Clear] is an ability that enables the user to create an ideal world in another dimension…that's its normal ability."

2. It can create not just a similiar fake universe or world but also living being with realism imitation. Kind of like a combination between Dimension Lost and Annhilation Maker.

"So it's like [Dimension Lost], huh." said Xenovia.

Nakiri then responded

"It might look alike, but there is one thing that is clearly different. It's the fact that [Innovate Clear] can create even living things in that world. It's a Longinus capable of creating a fake universe."

…Even living things could be produced if it's in the world created by the user of the Sacred Gear… I had heard a bit about the Sacred Gear's ability, but…

"So the ability of the [Sacred Gear that lets impersonate God] that we heard in the human world is real, huh." said Crom Cruach while eating a banana.

"It seems like it captured the best parts of both [Dimension Lost] and [Annihilation Maker]." murmured Irina-san.

Finally, we get to Telos Karma and this one is that a lot of people like me already know and assume it is already.

1. Probability Manipulation

"[Telos Karma] is a Longinus that's capable of creating choices that aren't possible forcibly."

2. Explaination on its abilities

"For Example, if I threw this rock to Prez Xenovia, I think there are a lot of possibilities that could occur. She could repel it, dodge it, cut it, get hit by it, and other possibilities."

"It won't hit. I can do at least that much, y'know?" answered Xenovia.

Nakiri-kun then said "That might be true if it's the president", before continuing

"Simply by throwing this rock at someone, a variety of possibilities are generated. That Longinus is capable of creating the choices that are impossible. It can cause something like — the [Beelzebut] system suddenly experiencing a failure that only affects President Xenovia's surroundings that makes her unable to react to the stone that I threw, and she gets hit."

"…I heard that it can turn the possibility of a phenomenon into an unexpected occurrence…"

3. Impossible Phenomenon and unexplainable stuff that recorded in human history are the result of Telos Karma power in the work.

"In human history, there are some things or phenomena that are impossible to explain, right? Even after history has changed drastically, historians and researchers still can't give an answer as to how things became that way. That's because [Telos Karma] supposedly took part in some of those occurrences."

A Longinus that took part in some of the historical events in Japan and Europe—.

4. History Breaker and its a Longinus with a different class of dangerous among the Longinus.

Nakiri-kun then added

"That's why [Telos Karma] is also known as [History Breaker]."

This Longinus was said to be a different type of 'dangerous' from the other high-class Longinus by all mythologies. Consequently, it seemed like the user's whereabouts had always been searched for, but… The first one who found that person — no, the first one who came in contact with that person was Ajuka Beelzebub-sama.

There we go, after "New Dark" chapter publish. I will posted Kanzaki vs Grim Reaper fight here.

LOL, DxD sure is getting more OP by the years that its still going.

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks.

So the ability of the [Sacred Gear that lets impersonate God] that we heard in the human world is real, huh." said Crom Cruach while eating a banana.

So this must mean or confirm that God is the one that created the DxD world or universe. Also, I remember that Ajuka found out about the other universe with a Longinus. Since Kanzaki also knows about ExE, that must mean they found out about the other universe with Innovate Clear.

About Telos Karma, doesn't this mean it's not Causality Manipulation then? Innovate Clear is Creation + Pocket Reality Manipulation.

Damn, I'm hyped all over again!

Can someone confirm or translate the text of Canis Lykaon in the Japanese Wikipedia page for DxD?

(Also, as I was rereading DX2 I noticed that Ise split an ocean of unknown size in Balance Breaker. I'm wondering if I should mention it in his page)

I guess, its causality manipulation only comes into play only when its comebine with Innovate Clear or its Balance Breaker.

And yep, Innovate Clear is that with minor creation of life itself. Also, living thing that is created by it can only lived in its own world and remember that's only it normal ability not the BxB.

Okay, we're gonna have to wait for his actual appearance to be translated then.

Also, do you know anyone that has knowledge of Japanese? I want to know what the text for Canis Lykaon in the Japanese Wikipedia page for DxD says.

Ehh, I wouldn't be comfortable with that considering the work he's already doing. Guess I'll wait for SLASHD├ÿG Volume 2.

I'll read the prologue and Part 1 after Volume 25 of DxD is translated.

Well, you know how it goes in the Bible. God created the universe in six days. Dunno how it is for DxD God. Too many unknowns. :(

I dont think God is universal since we dont know much about him and Ishibumi havent gives us a clear answer yet.

But Innovate Clear is already like Reality Marble to me than Dimension Lost is.

Telos Karma on the other hand, remind me of Scarlet Witch power.

Burning Full Fingers said:
By the way, if Kanzaki can imitate God and create a fake universe, wouldn't that be a major outlier?
I believe that its a major outlier but it could be true if the BxB were to show creating fake universe feat.

Well, it could be that Innovate Clear can do that, but it's limited by the capabilities of the user so Kanzaki can't create a realm of that size. You know, like how Longinus users can't use the full potential of their Sacred Gears yet.

Dunno why Ishibumi hasn't written concrete info on God yet... I'd hoped that we'd get something in DxD Zero but it takes place after the Great War, so nothing.

Back