• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread

There are spoilers for the second volume of SLASHD├ÿG at animesuki. It includes info on how God created Canis Lykaon.

So, since Vidar and Apollon are Chief God-class, that must mean they're stronger than that fool called Loki. I wonder how strong Artemis is.

Artemis would be as strong as Apollo since she is his twin after all.

But I do agree that Apollo is stronger than Loki while Vidar is obvious since with his equipment, he is as strong as Thor who is in the top ten strongest.

Anyway, I want Aten and Lugh to make their appearance before or during the invasion of ExE. In fact, I want Gasper (Balor) to come into contact with Lugh. When I briefly looked up Lugh some time ago, it seems like he also killed Balor in the original myth and he's his grandson.

For me, I want Brahma and Vishnu to at least appear and show some of their power and abilities. It always nice to see how powerful the Top Tier God is.

But those two including Aten and Lugh are already in the Isolation Barrier so it wouldnt be possible for them to appear.

Yep, but Aten and Lugh likely won't fight 'on-panel'. The next best thing is Indra. I hope he shows Vasavi Shakti. Only Weather Manipulation would be a bit boring. It's probably going to be Indra vs AxA Ise. He said he'll use it in the tournament.

If the final is going to be Issei vs Vali, Vali has to get a new transformation or improve his DxD L to be much stronger.

If we base this on the original myth then Vasavi Shakti is an auto-win weapon. But I would loved to see Indra full power and what he can do and why we needed all of the Maou in order to stand a chance against him.

Vali needed to improve and possibly achieve another transformation in order to fight against Issei since he at that point would have a lot more advantage against him.

True. If that's the case here, it might be banned since killing isn't allowed in the Rating Game. Or maybe he will hold back the power. Still, I want to see Indra using some of his weapons in mythology.

Well, it's not surprising since Hindu gods are in the upper ranks of the top ten. Probably like this:

1. Ophis, Great Red, Trihexa.

2. Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu.

3. Indra

Yeah, surely Vali will get another transformation. Issei still has AxA and ExE to go.

I am curious about AxA and ExE power up but we will see how that turn out.

I think Ophis in her prime can stalemate and do a mutual destruction with Trihexa. What do you think?

Well, Shiva essentially said Ophis and Great Red can somehow destroy it and both were said to be equal to or probably stronger than it iirc, so I'm willing to say Ophis would take it. In any case, the battle would be hard and it's probably gonna last for days or weeks.

I guess it depends on personal opinion, but I'd go with Ophis because I like it more. A draw is very possible as well. Maybe they'd kill each other.

I've always thought ExE could be a full dragonification. But Issei can already transform his limbs, so probably not.

Does that Trihexa destruction required both Ophis and Great Red or no?

I guess, AxA would be the awaken power of Great Red and ExE the combination of both including Ddraig and 8 Mutation pieces.

@Shining Trapezohedron

No each one of them could defeat Trihexa. Since author stated that GR and Ophis in her prime is equal or stronger than Trihexa.

Again you wrong. Re read Volume 23 where cleary written that to achieve True DxD G and after that AxA he need: 1. Release the power of 8 mutation pieces. 2. Awaken the power of Great Red 3. Made Ophis and Lilith one or made them resonating. And did all that at one moment. There is nothing about ExE. Only true DxD G and AxA.

And would ExE most likely Ultimate Oppai weapon connected with 12 Chousen breast's. Or new mode whose power is surpass Dragon God class.

After all Melvazoa power is far above GR and prime Ophis + he is VERY hard to kill. He could manipulate concept of his own existance, time and himself in other universes.

But the author word really do make people think that both are needed instead of one.

Oh yeah, I really do forgot about that. Havent re read previous volume yet. But currenly he can maintain his DxD G form for only 88 minutes in Volume 25 right?

Melvazoa power was mention in Harem King Memorial Collection right?

There is also this statement said by Ishibumi that Dimension Lost can at least hold off Ophis. Does he mean a complete Ophis or the Nefted one?

Imagine if he becomes capable of killing Melvazoa. Isn't that anti-hax.

Also, does anyone think Ishibumi could write a spin-off about the ExE universe. Maybe focus on the good guys in their battle against Melvazoa's army.

Nah, he just mentions it like that because they're the strongest.

Yeah, it's from the memorial. But I'm not sure how strong his siblings are.

Where did he say that? I remember that Georg made a special barrier in the dimension to prevent Ophis from getting out. I think it's to help Hades to capture Ophis. But they sent Ophis to the dimension having factored Samael nerfing her, so it's probably weakened Ophis.

Checked briefly and it's Volume 11.

This volume was a Longinus's Balance-Breaker parade. And that's 5 of them! Not only does the True-Longinus's Balance-Breaker have many abilities, but the wielder is a strong guy who would be considered a "cheat" level. The Dimension-Lost Balance-Breaker is a very powerful and absolute barrier that can even stop Ophis temporarily

Yeah, I think it's referring to weakened Ophis.

I read "The rebellious heroes" again, and it's confirmed to be weakened Ophis.

So the barrier devices we have to destroy are the statues of Uroboros. And there are three of them. Looks like this will be a hard job. This artificial space is specially created to have Ophis remain here. This would have been nothing to the normal Ophis. Georg must have created this barrier space, already knowing that Ophis would have had her power reduced as a part of their plan. Now Le Fay. What's happening with the devices? Did the number of Grim Reapers increase from before?

That seem very acceptable. Now that statement confirmation is out of the way.

Would we ranked Tobio somewhere in the Satan Class range with some info we at least got from V24?

Hmmm, Night Celestial Slash Dogs can cut gods. That should, at least, be referring to the non combat type gods who are comparable to Satan-class, so I'd say yeah. The strength of executive-class Grim Reapers was not stated, but I'd personally say they're probably around Ultimate-class since that unnamed Grim Reaper could fight a bit against Base Tobio and Slash Dog team can easily defeat Ultimate-class. But Vergil might know better.

Well, we essentially know he's Satan-class from his upcoming battle with Dulio. Dulio's gonna have to lose that one. :)

The rematch between Tobio and Vali will be fun to watch in Shin DxD volume 3.

Between Dulio and Tobio, which one have more nadvantage over the other? I say Dulio have more experience while Tobio have his stealth skill going for him but other than that I dont know.

Ophis was weakned and also she send most of her power away.

Tobio defenetly at least Satan-class even with usual Balance Breaker. That executive-class Grim Reaper on upper level of Ultimate class since it's race of gods and even weakest among them are stronger than middle class devils. Tobio could cut a gods in usual BxB by using blade in Jin mounth with cursed symbols. Other blades of Tobio do not have such power in this mode. But in Abyss side BxB each one of his blades could do that. It was stated in Volume 21 Life Lucifer part 1.

Yeah I already read Harem King memorial chapter about Melvazoa. It's called "Top Secret". His siblings have power equal to him. Evil God - Melvazoa

Fiece God or Meha-God - Regalzever

Demon God - Sergarvez

So we can safely put him in Satan Class ? And his Abyss Side BxB, would that bump him up to Low God Class or is it still the same?

Do you know a place that I can see all of the illustration of Harem King Memorial?

Tobio's abilities are more lethal and dangerous than Dulio's. But the thing is that I don't think Tobio will be allowed to use his abilities to their full extent. I mean, imagine Tobio using the cursed blade and soul destruction in a Rating Game. Haha, it won't be allowed or it will be nerfed.

Well, an advantage for Dulio could be his bubbles that remind people of their most precious memories. Depends on whether Tobio is like Issei and Vasco.

Too bad we probably won't see the fight in detail.

Is someone going to translate the Harem King Memorial anyway?

@BurningFullFingers

Wait...dude, can you give me a link to the author's tweet? Is there really a character stronger than GR and Ophis? Also, where do you think that character should be placed?

Back