• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #3

Vergil Lucifer said:
And Ddraig stated that fightning Indra for him or someone of his calibur
I don't understand this. Is this on the troublesome part? Ddraig said what about fighting Indra with someone of his caliber?

Question for limited space manipulation on Issei's page why isn't creating holes in space along with Sairaorg mentioned?

"I hit him! And I also get hit! I just kept on hitting him! He also kept on hitting me! The face. The stomach. The chest. The arms. I just continued hitting and I also continued getting hit. The armour breaks. Even if it gets repaired in time, he hit me aiming for it. Each blow Sairaorg-san and I gave each other starts to destroy our bodies. The field shakes every time it happens. The ground splits open and holes are created in this dimension. It's just stupidly straightforward and insanely high-powered attacks. That is the fist fight we are having. I don't care about defending. I don't have time to defend. If I don't hit him…… If I don't keep on hitting him, this man won't go down. That's why I just hit him! This won't finish even if we break each other's bodies. I won't be able to take this man down unless I fight until I shatter his spirit!"

I'm just curious since this is him createing holes in a Dimension with little to debatably no help unlike the other example listed with Ophis.

I wanted to, but the "all previous abilities" covers that. It'd be redundant to mention it for CxC since it's minor spatial manipulation all the same.

Also, I'm not too sure anymore because he says the ground split open. The holes might have been created due to that.

Well he says AND likely implying seperate occurrences plus he creates a hole in the ground later and a hole in space isn't mentioned.

But fair enough though with the redudency part I'm still surprised Issei technically has limited durability negation.

Hmm, I guess so. Sairaorg could also punch through Holes that are tears in space leading to another dimension, so they'd still have the ability in any case.

If only Blazing Inferno could burn the soul like Reduce. He'd have confirmed durability negation. :/

Ah, okay. The spoilers for the first volume of Shin DxD confirm that he can't do so as of now. But he can still transfer power somehow.

No.

The wyverns don't have anything to do with the problems of using Boost, but they do use stamina to stay active. At the very least, he wouldn't be able to use them to transfer power to himself as things currently stand.

He can apply it to other things though.

I — shot my other sword, Ascalon II! Of course, I endowed it with the power of [Boost] and [Penetrate]! The former ∞ Blaster, Longinus Smasher, Ascalon, [Boost], [Penetrate], [Dragon Slayer]… And finally, Ascalon II! I used all of my powers! My weapons weren't just ∞ Blaster and Longinus Smasher! As if he had reached his limit, Vidar-san couldn't react well to Ascalon II that flew towards him at high speed, but still, he made a kicking posture!

That's what it looks like. I don't really understand it though; it's consistently shown that he has to double his power first before he's able to transfer the boosted power to other things. Maybe it's just something he can do in DxD or he's now able to apply Boost to others without doubling his power first.

Would Mitsuya be able to control Georg's dimension with Innovate Clear? It looks like that's what he can do with the simple version.

The young man took out — a blue terminal. As he slid a part of the gauntlet that was equipped on his left hand, a space to insert something was revealed, and he inserted his terminal there. As he touched the screen of the terminal, a faint blue light was released and spread to every corner of the room. The uneasy feeling that filled the room instantly disappeared. The Grim Reapers stirred in response to this.

<<—! It's [Innovate Clear]!>>

"It's just the simple version though. With this, this whole area is now mine. Now, I guess I will use another one."

Though Dimension Lost is a higher tier Longinus, so I'm not certain.

I think what he refers to is that he turned the area into an Innovate Clear dimension. In that case, he could make an IC dimension within a DL one, but viceversa could also happen. A rather detached example but I think serves to illustrate it is when using field spells in yugioh, in which the new field overwrites the previous one.

And on the transfer debate, it's possible he's transferring portions of PDxD's own power rather than boosted power. Like when he has transferred Ascalon's power to Crimson Blaster in the past.

I just noticed Ddraig's facial expression in his illustration is similar to Great Red's in his first appearance, lol.

Talking about dragons, I was told that size translates to lifting strength. There are dragons (and others such as Yasaka and Fenrir) that are (at least) ten meters in size so they'd have Class 10 along with those equal to, or stronger than them.

Those that exceed 100 meters such as Apophis and Great Red would have Class M.

Yeah, I'm tired of seeing superhuman for almost everyone.

@Jester

Yes, that's how I imagine it.

By the way, did anyone read the chapter update(s) for Denpachi? It made me kinda feel as if the Mitsuya in DxD might have turned into what he is now due to some bad experiences in Innovate ~ Denpachi.

Ishibumi did say that the Mitsuya in DxD and the one in Denpachi should be thought of as different existences, but it did seem very curious to me how Mitsuya's blade of light which he used to kill the Grim Reapers seemed somewhat similar to his Sword Knight ability in Denpachi. I really hope Dojima will also appear.

Hmm, yeah. I never made that connection. Though Kaede's ability in the game is nothing like Telos Karma, so I think Dojima will be the real owner of Innovate Clear since he's the remaining member of the main cast. He should be mentioned at least. I'd assume he's in the game, as I can't imagine him leaving Kaede alone. I'd like to see actual appearances from him and Kaede though.

Damn, I'd have loved an alternate Denpachi novel. I don't feel like we can get much exposition on the Denpachi cast in DxD and Slash Dog without the focus veering too much away from the main plots. Now my hope lies in the prospective story of Ryuuta and Millarca. >_>

Ah, right. Issei's been told to recruit the Longinus possessors so direct contact between him and Mitsuya is inevitable. I'm looking forward to that since they're supposed to be directly opposite in nature.

Yeah, that's hinted in Zero. There are now 18 Longinus. Valerie doesn't fight and Mitsuya has two, so we can assume 16 Longinus possessors vs 12 Malebranche (wielders). Valerie will probably act as support for Gasper.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Also, I saw a spoiler that says Ingvild is Maou-class with her sea serpent transformation. Is that true?
According to Rossweisse measures Ingvild aura is Above Maou class. She cannot transform into her Eastern Dragon form yet. She could unconsicness control her Leviathan clan ability which is called "Sea Snake Dragon of the End". Also Rossweisse said that if include her talent in demonic power with her Clan ability her power is unimaginable. Ise even though that he turned into his servant really mounstrous girl.

And second. That I say about Indra and Ddraig. Somehow one word from my sentence is erased and it lost it's mean.

I want to say: Ddraig stated that fightining with Indra for him would be very troublesome.

And Sairaorg in Balance Breaker is Maou class.

Breakdown the Beast is God class.

Shooting Star whose SG sword could casually destroy Sairaorg BxB armor, and rifle which could fire a blast that could easily erased few islands (also his SG without Balance Breaker stated to be equal to the God class and that it could easily defeat non combat Gods). But Sairaorg in BtB form could tanked his sword and it leave only cracks in armor and zero damage to Sairaorg itself. Also his touki coated punch could deflect blast from Shooting Star rifle.

I see, thanks. Now I'm more convinced that Ingvild will become a Super Devil sometime in the future.

Somehow, some people think Indra isn't Heavenly Dragon-class for sure. I can't understand that line of thought, but it's good that Ddraig said that.

More island busting, cool. I'm still surprised that Sairaorg beat him though, since SBSB is a high tier Longinus. I thought Ishibumi would continue with the hype train.

Maou-class BxB Sairaorg confirms my suspicion that he's still comparable to current CxC Issei, at least without partial DxD.

It could be so. When she master control of her abilities and SG she become true monster. Her SG could control sea's and even oceans in potential + control Dragons (second ability already could instantly erase CxC armor and partially affected Pseudo DxD G). Her Demonic Power - Sea Snake Dragon of the End could also control sea's, and top of that ability is transforming into Eastern Dragon. Just think about how her abilities amplify each other. Sea control demonic power that could be boosted by SG same ability and in Dragon form she could made herself stronger by second ability of her SG. And her SG is top class. If not Ophis blessing I dare to say that this girl surpass Vali just in one year of training.

Lol? Indra is top-class God (according to Ddraig in Shin 2) that stated by author as top part of top-10 strongest and it's a god that called Ise DxD G (Pseudo) is just too boring to fight agains. He is not HD class. He is above HD class. At least Crom league.

Sairaorg use BtB - his last resort and top form that beyond even Balance Breaker. Shooting Star didn't even use his Balance Breaker and already have power equal to God class. And he also could tanked BtB punches (with much damage though) and he lose (same as his team) only because stamina and low durability of his body. His team is strong. Low class Devil "Rook" with power equal to Ultimate class he could lift and throw small mountains. His "Knight" has speed beyond "divine" speed (Japanese word Shinsoku which Ishi use often in his LN). His "Bishop" is mage that only known simple spells like fireball or ice spear but it has immense power. Fireball could burn whole surface of Islands and amount of Ice spears from one cast measures in thousand.

@Vergil Was Indra's lightning used like the usual lightning other users have cast? Or was it the use of Vajra (apparently he used it in the match with Mahabali)?

I was rather disappointed with the spoilers that Sairaorg had won the match against Shooting Star, but if his team as a whole had such a presumably good performance nonetheless then I am still satisfied in a way.

Sairaorg team win due to better stamina and because of low durability of Shooting Star (low in compare to Sairaorg BtB AP)

Indra use actual Vajra. The one true Vajra - Gods Weapon

Vergil Lucifer wrote: Sairaorg team win due to better stamina and because of low durability of Shooting Star (low in compare to Sairaorg BtB AP)

Indra use actual Vajra. The one true Vajra - Gods Weapon. Casual attack from it enough to defeat even God class

What weapon did Mahabali use?

Gotta say, I'm impressed with Star Buster's team. I thought they'd be weak aside from him. Did Ishibumi not mention Star Buster's real name?

Unnamed God's artifact's - six swords.

In Volume 25 Star Buster team stated to be team full of young talants. Shooting Star real name is not mention but he is human devil hybrid those anscensor is low class devil though is devil blood looks like erased or something like that.

Ingvild is also one of those abnormal born person that would be no doubt be so strong that it would made her a huge asset to any faction.

Man, I didnt know Shooting Star team members was very strong. I wished that we could seed Shooting Star fullpower if they were not low on stamina. All of the fighting from the match up must have made his base form God-Class. LOL

Is it true that Indra Vajra attack can casually defest even God-Class being? Because I have seen some people said that based from Akeno statement in Shin V2, his lightning is on a different level than her and Baraqiel.

Back