• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament of MHMF: Victor Saltzpyre vs Izuku Midoriya

• Both are High 8-C, Deku is at 8%, Victor Saltzpyre is a Warrior Priest of Sigmar
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Standard equipment is given
Victor Saltzpyre: 7
Deku:

Last edited:
That reminds me, what do you need in order to resist witch sight bullshittery? I assume normal resistance won't work since it's conceptual?

That reminds me, what do you need in order to resist witch sight bullshittery? I assume normal resistance won't work since it's conceptual?
A conceptual resistance to Anal prediction of course! Or to be able to use something further then concepts for all of your attacks! Things MHA definitely can't fookin do

Ah yes, anal prediction.

A conceptual resistance to Anal prediction of course! Or to be able to use something further then concepts for all of your attacks! Things MHA definitely can't fookin do
Something I doubt anyone in the tourney can do. Though, I assume they can still get yeeted by Aoe attacks, right?

To be fair, Victor is not as well acquainted with Witchsight as higher tier characters. He's still be able to read Deku's thoughts and intents on a conceptual level, but he's not gonna be full Musashi/Spider Man on cocaine with it like Archaon or Sigmar.

Last edited:
To be fair, Victor is not as well acquainted with Witchsight as higher tier characters. He's still be able to read Deku's thoughts and intents on a conceptual level, but he's not gonna be full Musashi/Spider Man on cocaine with it like Archaon or Sigmar.
Aha, so he can still be hit? Like, he can see everything, but he can't act accordingly to all of the actions or smth?

I assume Markus is also like this?

Regardless, even if there wasn't Witch Sight, how can Deku deal with Victor's much superior skill, whom I assume is comparable to Markus?

Markus doesn't have Witchsight, but should still be comparable to Saltzpyre (plus precog from the Lady which varies in its potency). As for the others, can't really say. Saltzpyre's probably only second to Markus in skill, and has basically made mockeries of highly trained soldiers and martial artists like Chaos Warriors and even Chaos Champions.

Given, Villain Hunt Arc Deku can range spam his shit with Blackwhip and Air Manip, but Saltzpyre's dealt with both, and even worse, Saltzpyre can actively nullify these incoming attacks, and has his own ranged attacks though he doesn't tend to do these in-character, and prefers melee combat. As it stands, Saltzpyre kind of has too many of his bases covered for Deku to really make a dent with his arsenal.

Didn't Markus like, defeat peeps with centuries of experience?

Also, voting Victor via much better skill, witch sight, etc...

Didn't Markus like, defeat peeps with centuries of experience?

Also, voting Victor via much better skill, witch sight, etc...
Yes he has, and yeah, in this fight, Deku basically has the physicals to compete but that's really it, his black whips get nulled when they come out, he's out skilled, outranged, and if he actually managed to land a blow Saltz can simply heal or create a shield to protect himself, Saltzpyre takes this

Back