• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament of MHMF: Dragaux vs Max Steel

So, Dragaux always starts off with just punching foes, using his brute strength to try and overwhelm them. Considering Dragaux's only 2.728 tons while Max is 6.920 tons, doubt he'll be lasting long enough to switch over to his more ranged options. Not that it matters since his Fit Skills require him to be stationary since he's working out during them.

The biggest issue however is the Dark Influence he's emitting passively, which corrupts those around him to be subservient. I don't know how strong Max's resistance is but Dragaux was able to corrupt a group of people believed to have a strong enough will to resist it?

Also I apologize if the dark influence is considered too much. I completely forgot about it until now

The Dark Influence is his Corruption Hax, which branches off into the other abilities like Time Manip, Weather Manip, Mind Manip, and Fear Manip

Assuming he lasts long enough, he could try and get some distance and spam semi-homing fireballs. He never goes for an aerial advantage so that's out of the question. He's also got a fire breath beam.

Otherwise he could try his Fit Type stretches, but that leaves him stationary and super vulnerable for an attack that's got unknown homing capabilities. It spawns set to attack the player but they never move so it's unknown if the attack would adjust its position to account for that

While I'm not sure about resisting the Dark Influence, I agree that if he manages it then Max definitely wins

Back