• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A less than 2 times gap is no where significant enough to prevent this.
Prove Boi can adapt to 5-B. I don't care how small you think the gap is, all I care about is Boi adapting to above his peak value RN

Mods would disagree with that.
Now get them to put that on the actual page so everyone can fight over it

Prove Boi can adapt to 5-B. I don't care how small you think the gap is, all I care about is Boi adapting to above his peak value RN
What do you mean adapting above his peak anyway, his entire 4 slots responsible for that has a Varies rating and not "up to Low 5-B" rating. But regardless of whether or not he can adapt to 5-B, he can consistently take on opponents superior to him in physical stats—threefold—and still come up on top anyways.
Now get them to put that on the actual page so everyone can fight over it
Regardless of that, it's pretty clear Gul'dan ain't having sun's core heat resistance.

What do you mean adapting above his peak anyway, his entire 4 slots responsible for that has a Varies rating and not "up to Low 5-B" rating. But regardless of whether or not he can adapt to 5-B, he can consistently take on opponents superior to him in physical stats—threefold—and still come up on top anyways.
I saw that edit lmfao, I was 3 seconds from ripping you a new one
Regardless of that, it's pretty clear Gul'dan ain't having sun's core heat resistance.
but it's not on the page tho so clearly my wanky assumption is right!

One guy is sick and the other (me) is lazy to apply to the previous CRT of established scaling chain which the former said he had no clue about.
That wasn't what I meant sage, I meant you saying Gul'dan has trouble with people comparable to him when we have no clue where the Demons in the Tomb stood compared to him

That wasn't what I meant sage, I meant you saying Gul'dan has trouble with people comparable to him when we have no clue where the Demons in the Tomb stood compared to him
They clearly weren't that tough when groups of nagas are capable of fending them off during the collapse of the temple of sargeras.

How do you know those are the same demons? Shit, for all we know adventurers murked them all
First of all, nobody knew gul'dan raised the islands from the depths of the ocean hence no one would've explored it when it wasn't known to anyone but the last orc warlock of the Stormreaver clan and a few unknown survivors. The Black Tooth Grin Orcs that arrived to slaughter probably didn't even tell anyone about the place and just took Gul'dan's skull.

Second, if any adventurer came into the tomb and murked all the guardians. They would've taken something as valuable as the eye or even the shadow orb fragments that was scattered around the ruins which Maiev collected and restored the orb and use it in the night elf campaign.

Third, if they simply killed every demon and left. There shouldn't be any to begin with yet when Maiev came knocking, they were still there.

Last edited:
First of all, nobody knew gul'dan raised the islands from the depths of the ocean hence no one would've explored it when it wasn't known to anyone but the last orc warlock of the Stormreaver clan and a few unknown survivors

Second, if any adventurer came into the tomb and murked all the guardians. They would've taken something as valuable as the eye or even the shadow orb fragments that was scattered around the ruins which Maiev collected and restored the orb and use it in the night elf campaign.

Third, if they simply killed every demon and left. There shouldn't be any to begin with yet when Maiev came knocking, they were still there.
I'm talking about In Legion-- but to answer we don't know what-- if anything-- attacked Illidan in his raid for the eye. If you want to turn around and say "But Gul'dan--" then let me smack you over the head with Kil'jaedan stating he only gave the kill order because OG Gul'dan was betraying the Burning Legion. Illidan hadn't betrayed Kil'jaeden for the like third time yet by that point.

And that's assuming the demons were still in there in the first place, Kil'jaeden might've pulled them out-- we don't know.

I find it likeable that a versus thread becomes a thread to accurately define a part of WoW's lore.

But I notice that the information we have keeps on clashing. We are talking about OG gul'dan right? the one who died in the Tomb of Sargeras. And while i'm using third war source when talking about the tomb of sargeras and anything involving Maiev and the demons that are still present in the tomb.

So...what was your point again...? I'm confused what you were trying to tell me with this:

"I'm talking about In Legion-- but to answer we don't know what-- if anything-- attacked Illidan in his raid for the eye. If you want to turn around and say "But Gul'dan--" then let me smack you over the head with Kil'jaedan stating he only gave the kill order because OG Gul'dan was betraying the Burning Legion. Illidan hadn't betrayed Kil'jaeden for the like third time yet by that point.

And that's assuming the demons were still in there in the first place, Kil'jaeden might've pulled them out-- we don't know."

I find it likeable that a versus thread becomes a thread to accurately define a part of WoW's lore.

But I notice that the information we have keeps on clashing. We are talking about OG gul'dan right? the one who died in the Tomb of Sargeras. And while i'm using third war source when talking about the tomb of sargeras and anything involving Maiev and the demons that are still present in the tomb.

So...what was your point again...? I'm confused what you were trying to tell me with this:

"I'm talking about In Legion-- but to answer we don't know what-- if anything-- attacked Illidan in his raid for the eye. If you want to turn around and say "But Gul'dan--" then let me smack you over the head with Kil'jaedan stating he only gave the kill order because OG Gul'dan was betraying the Burning Legion. Illidan hadn't betrayed Kil'jaeden for the like third time yet by that point.

And that's assuming the demons were still in there in the first place, Kil'jaeden might've pulled them out-- we don't know.
"
Read the bolded bits, slowly this time. Let me break it down to you:
  • Kil'jaeden told Alternate Gul'dan that the only reason OG Gul'dan died was because he betrayed the Burning Legion in the same short story Alternate Gul'dan boxes Maiev and Khadgar
  • Illidan would not have been attacked going through, because he was still considered Loyal ATT
  • Kil'jaeden could have, at any time, pulled the demons from the tomb for doing their assigned task, but we don't know if he did or didn't because we aren't told anything on it

For goodness sake I keep forgetting we were using OG Gul'dan in this fight.
Read the bolded bits, slowly this time. Let me break it down to you:
  • Kil'jaeden told Alternate Gul'dan that the only reason OG Gul'dan died was because he betrayed the Burning Legion in the same short story Alternate Gul'dan boxes Maiev and Khadgar
  • Illidan would not have been attacked going through, because he was still considered Loyal ATT
  • Kil'jaeden could have, at any time, pulled the demons from the tomb for doing their assigned task, but we don't know if he did or didn't because we aren't told anything on it

But as we can see here:

Demons still liter the tomb when Maiev entered and exited.

I suppose I've mistaken nagas for sea revenants in my previous reply but they still can fend demons off and aren't that strong.

For goodness sake I keep forgetting we were using OG Gul'dan in this fight.

But as we can see here:

Demons still liter the tomb when Maiev entered and exited.

I suppose I've mistaken nagas for sea revenants in my previous reply but they still can fend demons off and aren't that strong.

How do you know those are the same Demons? They are endless, they are the Legion, this was before there were any plans to use the tomb to open a gateway, so there was no reason for overwhelming force in it as there was with punishing Gul'dan

However not from a 5-B that could easily kill him.

Plasma is generally accepted on the wiki as being 150 million degrees Celsius. 150 Million is literally the first thing you'll find looking up how hot plasma is on Google.

Show me when Arthas whipped out fel magic Sage.

You're not gonna find anything and I literally know the exact page number Arthas gets hit by it from Illidan on(Arthas: Rise of the Lich King Page 359)
WRONG. It says
150 TO 300 million °C. Plasmas are very tenuous environments, nearly one million times less dense than the air we breathe.

WRONG. It says
That's specifically from a link about the inside of a fusion reactor, I don't quite think it makes sense to apply that to anything called plasma?
It varies a lot in temperature. The Sun's photosphere (its outer surface) is plasma, and that's ~5,000°C. Lightning is plasma and that's ~5x as hot as the former, a far cry from 150 million C.

Last edited:
That is what I said, the temperature varies depending of the circumstances, it would be absolutly retched to think that generic plasma is 10x hotter than the center of the sun
We're agreeing — probably should have quoted Reaper's post to make it clearer I was addressing him.

Back