• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku (Dragon Ball) vs Dragaux (Ring Fit Adventure)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So let's see here, uhh... So Goku here had defeated someone who has a durability of 3.72 tons. Dragaux has an AP of 2.73 tons and would upscale from that by World 15. Important to note is Dragaux's corrpution works by playing one's desires: "An aura Dragaux radiates that can “creep into the weakness in your heart and consume you”

Goku dealt with something like that but is far more likely to put someone on a T-shirt: "Due to his pure heart, Goku is immune to the effects of the Devilmite Beam from Spike that kills the person who has evil in their heart"

Even if he hadn't, thanks to Goku's pure heart, Goku's not gonna be affected by Dragaux's Dark Influence any time soon. That being said, let's look at their speed ratings.

Goku should upscale from 29.95 m/s (from him tagging a pterodactyl) with at least Mach 1.055 to 1.644 (average of Mach 1.35 m/s) reflexes.
Dragaux upscales from his out-of-shape self at 35.6 m/s and has reflexes comparable to Ring Fit Trainer, whose profile said had dodged cannon fire, which sits at Mach 1.169 to 1.497 (average Mach 1.333) on calculated values and Mach 1.111 to 1.528 (average Mach 1.32) on hypothetical values according to this: https://www.arc.id.au/CannonBallistics.html

Huh. I equalized speed without even needing to bring the rule up. Awesome!

I would bring up their abilities, but seeing as how Dragaux could be defeated by someone less hax'd than he is, I don't think that matters too much. Anyway...

This is General Blue Saga Goku vs World 5-20 Dragaux. The rest could be SBA.

Anyway, here are the profiles:

Goku's Profile
Dragaux's Profile

Who takes this?

Kid with Stupid Hair: 0
My Favorite Super Smash Bros Ultimate Spirit: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Back