• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament Match 15: Final (Lux Arcadia vs Yatsuhashi Daichi)

This could have been an epic air battle, between Lux, Tanya and their regenerating forcefields.

So Lux stomped 3/4 of his matches.

Hrm.

We know that, in spirit, Crystal is the second time champion.

Tanya or Yatsu vs Crystal when?

Moritzva said:
Tanya or Yatsu vs Crystal when?
Tanya vs Crystal would be really strange. They would just stare at each other over an 8000 feet distance.

Ironically, Crystal's range is actually a lot shorter.

Tanya would be too far away to do anything worthwhile to Crystal and Crystal would actually need to find a way to get close to Tanya.

(Also, High 8-C Crystal or 8-C Crystal with Gamma Guts/Sharp Teeth stomps Lux. Like, really hard.)

8-C with Gamma Guts or Sharp Teeth passively kills him when he attacks her. So that happens.

High 8-C obliterates his forcefields, or bypasses them in occasional cases, and the more hellish danmaku will overwhelm his Quick Draw, plus he can't damage her.

The first one is true, the second one is not. It's not like Lux faces people 10x stronger than him a lot and they cannot even touch him, danmaku or not, and which is the reasoning Lux can't damage her?

Because she would have an absolutely tremendous durability advantage and Lux's skill really isn't anything impressive. His instinctive dodging would eventually fail or be overwhelmed, and most of his feats feel more like antifeats for the people around him.

> His instinctive dodging would eventually fail

> Lux has faced people without being ever touched once a bunch of times

Ok, bro, whatever you say.

Lux it's more skilled than anything NT has anyway, if you don't consider his feats its ok, I think I now understand Earl when people just say "his skill isn't really impressive".

I'm sure you do. But no, he has zero method of landing a blow.

Ionliosite said:
Yeah, he has, as I already explained Quick Draw, Crystal can't react to it.
And it does no damage via AP gap.

just make a thread lol

"Lux vs Crystal 2: PK makes more fandom-inappropriate jokes"

Back