• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament Round 3, Match 4 (Raiden vs Jasper)

If Raiden knows Jasper's nose is her weakspot, he pretty much has this in the bag. Nothing Jasper has will stop Raiden's sword from just cutting through her.

Jasper did stomp amethyst who casually destroyed a 142 KT space pod
Raidens feat comes from him tanking a 121 kt explosion with no problem after a beat down from senator Armstrong. He also has stat amps with ripper mode and his sword negates dura.
read the gem physiology page to see how her regen works. Do I have to bring this up for the millionth time already?
My bad.

1 She’s faster without equalization so no. 2 the regen is a massive problem.
1. That just means this can't be added. Raiden still blitzes speed equal 2. MG cryborgs can survive being decapitated. Raiden is used to dudes being able to come back from decap, he lives in a world full of them. He might just aim for head destruction because his setting straight up sets him up for that
Jasper did stomp amethyst who casually destroyed a 142 KT space pod
Raiden's sword cuts on a quantum level, it will definitely cleave through her like butter.

Jasper is naturally faster outside of speed equal, so speed amps aren't allowed. That being said, Jasper has very little options to attack since anything she does will get blocked by a blade that can cleave through her like a hot knife through butter. She can maybe get away with one poof and reformation before Raiden gets wise and just cuts her gem.

i mean in this match speed is equalized, so why is everyone acting like its speed is not equalized?

Speed equal or not, Jasper is not getting past the sword, and it's beginning to look like the final match will be Raiden vs Armstrong pt. 2

Speed equal or not, Jasper is not getting past the sword, and it's beginning to look like the final match will be Raiden vs Armstrong pt. 2
yeah i think too Raiden wins, just wanna clarify that Speed is equalized, that's it

also Yeah i vote Raiden too,

she can't do anything about the sword, and Raiden is pretty skilled too

Speed Equalization Rules.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

Basically this match up can't be added to the profiles, as Jasper is faster and loses via speed blitz.

Now obviously you can still let Raiden win in the tournament, but be aware this can't be added to the profiles.

Unless something changed about the rules that I'm unaware of.

Speed Equalization Rules.

"Any speed equalized match, in which a major reason a character loses is due to having a disadvantage against some speed value they usually wouldn't have a disadvantage against, may not be added to profiles."

Basically this match up can't be added to the profiles, as Jasper is faster and loses via speed blitz.

Now obviously you can still let Raiden win in the tournament, but be aware this can't be added to the profiles.

Unless something changed about the rules that I'm unaware of.
Honestly i really don't like this rule at all lel
Ryuga: Observe

Back