• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Battle Royale

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Kindred stomps everyone cause lol Mid Godly barring those with regen

Anyway, Tatsumaki and Mel both die immediately from Coles beginning RS blast

The question is who survives the Mind Hax-Chrono DSR combo from Grimmon?

"Was able to control the minds of most of Night Crow or Light Fang respectively in which are entire cities full of humans and Digimon"

It can hit everyone

Hax doesn't exactly have a physical potency to reflect. If Accel has to resist or nullify it, that would be a different story, but he should be able to reflect it. That said, others should have the hax to put him down.

The real cal howard said:
Hax doesn't exactly have a physical potency to reflect. If Accel has to resist or nullify it, that would be a different story, but he should be able to reflect it. That said, others should have the hax to put him down.

The note on his page says otherwise.

No, it's just that there are so many characters from the same verse here. And we usually link the recruitment thread to know how was rejected and whatnot.

I've got to ask, how does one quantify Hax that doesn't result in the direct destruction/creation of some tangible thing/s as being "2-A"? Like, it can affect things that are 2-A? Last I checked, it was generally defined by the number of people, or equivalent thereof, it can affect at once, and/or whether that range can be focused down to a single target/limited number of targets.

ThePerpetual said:
I've got to ask, how does one quantify Hax that doesn't result in the direct destruction/creation of some tangible thing/s as being "2-A"? Like, it can affect things that are 2-A? Last I checked, it was generally defined by the number of people, or equivalent thereof, it can affect at once, and/or whether that range can be focused down to a single target/limited number of targets.
Dimensional planes

What I mean by that is, would being able to affect a 2-A being always, by definition, logically implicate that it works on every lesser-dimensional (read: tier 3 and lower) being? Somehow, that doesn't really seem to add up to me.

ThePerpetual said:
What I mean by that is, would being able to affect a 2-A being always, by definition, logically implicate that it works on every lesser-dimensional (read: tier 3 and lower) being? Somehow, that doesn't really seem to add up to me.

ThePerpetual said:
From what I have gathered, yes it does. I think Homura has something similar.

@Perp

It's basically the inverse reasoning of assuming that 3-D hax doesn't affect beings above 3-D without feats of doing so.

If you can affect a 4-D, why you should be unable to affect something infinitely less complex like a 3-D being?

Although to be fair, doesn't matter for Homura when mindhaxing Madoka is the equivalent of mindhaxing a multiverse worth of people anyway

Saying Accel can reflect Mindhax that works on 4-D being without a feat to back it up is like saying his vector shield can reflect any attack despite their dimensional level.

Back