• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on how much they need to move.

For example, Accelerator only needs to turn his hand to trigger his subatomic hax. Vash's bullets are definitely not as fast as turning your hand, and I don't think Ashera's petrification is this fast either.

Anyone with passive hax?

Accelerator leads with matter manip that only requires him to turn his hand.

Kepekley23 said:
It depends on how much they need to move.

For example, Accelerator only needs to turn his hand to trigger his subatomic hax. Vash's bullets are definitely not as fast as turning your hand, and I don't think Ashera's petrification is this fast either.

I don't believe so. Ashera's petri encompossed a continent easily and was with a thought though

Anyone with passive hax?

So Amon takes over everyone who doesn't resist it, which Ragyo would do if he doesn't, and then Accel destroys everyone's physical bodies, leaving only the intangible ones left alive.

Alright. Now that Amon is confirmedly the first-striker, let me see who dies from Accelerator's crazed subatomic hax and who doesn't.

Kratos borderline stomps Accelerator, so it isn't even an argument if he's going to resurrect or not.

Anyone worth a damn in SW can matter manip on a subatomic level, and it should scale to their force barriers, but I don't remember anyone in SW actually destroying someone with the matter manip. Dooku likely survives, but I'd need help from mah homie The Everlasting.

Ashera...I don't know.

Can Dooku resist Sidious' mind hax? If he can then Amon can't touch him. If not, it will force him to his knees at dead minimum.

Dooku is Sidious's apprentice, so he can probably resist it to an extent. Which nulls Amon's mind manip.

Is this the part where I bring up that nasus should have regen comparable to Azir, who was able to regen from being turned to dust?

Amon survives via living within a lot of the cast.

So, Kratos, Amon and Dooku are the survivors of Accelerator's crazed erasure for now. Likely a lot more.

If it is only to an extent, would it be enough to temporarily incapacitate Dooku? Even characters that resist it, unless trained specifically to overcome such techniques, are crippled by it until they break free.

Also I made Amon's page look better and organized his abilities in accordance with his keys.

WeeklyBattles said:
Is this the part where I bring up that nasus should have regen comparable to Azir, who was able to regen from being turned to dust?
He is a Shuriman Ascendant, so I can see it.

The difference between being turned to dust and being subatomically erased is, to put it lightly, astronomical. Nasus dies on spot.

AP will matter once it gets down to everyone resisting each other's haxes.

Pretty sure Kratos is getting an upgrade to 13 exatons soon. That'd make him the strongest AP-wise. As of now, he is a few hundred petatons.

Kepekley23 said:
AP will matter once it gets down to everyone resisting each other's haxes.
Pretty sure Kratos is getting an upgrade to 13 exatons soon. That'd make him the strongest AP-wise. As of now, he is a few hundred petatons.

How high is creating two hemisphere sized continents and splitting them?

Splitting tends to be pretty low if it's just in half.

I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't even get past the 100-petaton mark.

I'm assuming Amon lost his body to Accelerator, so his AP won't matter here.

If it did come into play, he is unquantifiably above 190.69 Petatons. He is vastly superior to Current PQoB Kerrigan, who is likely double Zurvan fight PQoB Kerrigan, who is unquantifiably above Base PQoB Kerrigan, who is 190 Petatons.

How does the Terrarian's teleportation work? It might get him out of range. Miight.

Also, I think Amon can give Dooku a temporary incapacitation or a pretty big headache, although it won't last too long. A portion of a resistance to quintillion-wide Mind Hax is pretty dem good.

K, after all that, FSM BFR's everyone who can't TP back to Chima, including Accelerator, since his BFR works on people who resist portals.

Kratos either travels back to the battlefield with Time Travel (Here he time-travels to dozens of thousands of years in the past, and then teleports a race of hundreds of beings to the future with the powers he absorbed from the Fates) or creates a portal to the Temple of the Fates, where he can go to any place in the world.

Amon opens portals for the Swarm capable of spanning thousands of Light-years. He is able to cross between universes if he has enough time.

Who survives Accelerator's hax:

• Kratos
  • Amon
  • Dooku
  • FSM
  • Accelerator
  • Obito Uchiha
  • Ashera
Only these 6? I don't think so.

Amon can be harmed by FSM if he is non corporeal and sealed if he is darkness based. Accel and Dooku are BFR'd, which leaves FSM and Kratos

Kyogre has absolutely nothing to counter it. He is gone.

Can Vash teleport before Accelerator literally turns his hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back