• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico-v11 said:
I requested Lucifer in the recruitment thread but he was denied (too much hax) and this thread is supposedly almost done so no more characters are allowed to be added
Yeah I'll edit out the OP since Kratos and Amon ended up being sidelined.

Okay this is ******** when literally like 80% of the combatants are instantly out from Accelerator's sub atomic wipe, and the ones that were left THREE are no longer in at all due to various reasons...leaving Accelerator, Count Dooku, and Ashera....so the battle royale is literally down to three combatants in literal seconds from a beginning 17

Why is Accelerator kept in whne he makes the BATTLE ROYALE a 1v1v1 in literally one move that he can do by literally turning his hand at the start of the fight?

Yeah. That is pretty gay.

Also, I heard his Matter Manipulation actually isn't as good as it seems and he doesn't lead with it. So he probably gets mind-haxed or something before he even busts it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back