• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Seems like we've got yet another royale, and this one will be with a tier that's prettty much chockfull.

Speed is equalized.

The Participants:

• Kratos REMOVED (Too oppressive)
  • Lord Boros OUT (Killed by Accelerator's subatomic wipe)
  • Terraria OUT (Killed by Accelerator's subatomic wipe)
  • Nasus OUT (Killed by Accelerator's subatomic wipe)
  • Kyogre OUT (Killed by Accelerator's subatomic wipe)
  • Alexandrite OUT (Killed by Accelerator's subatomic wipe)
This list will be updated as we decide who dies and who gets to see the next day.

Well assuming the fight doesn't take place in outright daylight, Skeletron Prime is just outright inferior to the Terrarian so he's going down quite quickly.

Vash fires his Black Hole Bullets, who lives and who dies?

Was I the one person? Because fiamma is almost as unfair to have here as nihilus due to his nlf 'lolinstawin' ability

WeeklyBattles said:
Was I the one person? Because fiamma is almost as unfair to have here as nihilus due to his nlf 'lolinstawin' ability
I'm making two here.

Kepekley23 said:
You need proof he starts out with it.

You know, it really hurts to find out the anime is non-canon right after you just finished it.

I dunno.

As the Trigun expert I can tell you right now Vash starts out with them and actually loves to spam it as seen in his fight with Knives. These Black Hole Bullets also have a massive amount of AoE to them as they can cover over 300 feet instantly.

Well Vash seems to be around 700 petatons, so the higher ends of the tiers such as the ones in the Exatons range would likely one-shot him given the chance.

Kratos's Rage of the Titans breaks him out of petrification instantly.

He resurrects from all atomic wipes.

We need to confirm who gets their hax done first before making any dath counts, though.

Even if Vash leads with his bullets, that doesn't mean he will shoot before, say, Kratos if he used Poseidon's Rage (He doesn't use it as often as in GOW1, so no, he definitely won't be the wiper)

@Kepe

Vash isn't beating Kratos as much as I love him he just isn't. But I do think he'd beat Dante, Boros, Obito and Ragyo then get taken out afterwards.

Amon instaleads with mass possession. Anyone without resistance to it is now under his control.

Amon's Regenerationn seems really bogus. "If he is able to retreat into the void" implies that it isn't Regenerationn but more like teleportation.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Amon's Regenerationn seems really bogus. "If he is able to retreat into the void" implies that it isn't Regenerationn but more like teleportation.
Well it doesn't apply to his Hybrid form. This version can still linger as consciousness, but can't get his body back.

Edit: Also in-lore if a Xel'naga is destroyed in the real universe, their consciousness moves back to the Void and the regain their body. So yes, it is Low-Godly.

Mind hax or actual Possesion

Mind based possession. It is different than his mind control, as he literally enters them. It makes him nearly impossible to kill, as if he is inside of even one person he isn't gone. He can't even be banished at all without the Keystone (in-lore, here his soul can be affected), since his disembodied consciousness can still operate.

If it's mind based I know for sure FSM resisrs, since he resisted the Overlord's mind hax. Is he getting that off before Ashera tho?

Vash resisted mind **** from Legato Bluesummers who has more potent mind hax than Knives who was going to mind **** all of No Mands Land.

Didn't the recruitment thread say no Godly regen nor mass abilities (Aka, no beings capable of mindhaxing all of the Royale). How did this guy get in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back