• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B, Low 1-A, 1-A and High 1-A

TheGreatJedi13

Username Only
Is there a thread or page to explain these and some examples for their application?
I know how the math works but how it works in the context of dimension I do not understand

there are other philosophies or theological things that can reach that but their explanation as to why is something I do not understand

im referring more to examples from a series or franchise
You can take any cosmology pages that are made by members and look how they are working, I mean...

I understood the tiering system very much, and also worked on many high verses, and the FAQ explained most of my doubts, also the experience I gained through this.

You are asking for some “instances”, but it won't help you any further since everything will be established on base-base basis.

You can take any cosmology pages that are made by members and look how they are working, I mean...

I understood the tiering system very much, and also worked on many high verses, and the FAQ explained most of my doubts, also the experience I gained through this.

You are asking for some “instances”, but it won't help you any further since everything will be established on base-base basis.
examples are basically applications of those explained in FAQ. IDK how they wouldn't help at all. speaking theories won't do much without examples or layman's terms. specially how we have 2 kinds of superiority one is referring to dimension and math theory while the other is referring to R>F transcendance

examples are basically applications of those explained in FAQ. IDK how they wouldn't help at all. speaking theories won't do much without examples or layman's terms. specially how we have 2 kinds of superiority one is referring to dimension and math theory while the other is referring to R>F transcendance
That second superiority is mostly made up. Ngl, till now I never heard it once, until "Everything12" want to reject it, because it is high 2-A, where he missed the point, that this only proves it is low 1-C.

At this point, it is not official. Nothing in FAQ stated about it. If it is official and well known term, it would be written in FAQ, so people can see differences, but pretty much it is not in this case.

Last edited:
of course cat is there lmao

pretty sure the 2nd superior is a real thing. just have some misconception
treating the lower dimension as flat even as they are infinite and are unaffected or unreachable by it is one example of an application for that
and yeah it is actually in FAQ
A: One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.
the problem with tarouverse is instead of them being treated as flat they treat them as particles or there was a mention of it being in the same level of existence. but they still qualify as something that is embedded on a larger dimension in my honest opinion. + the fact that those particles can be infinite should technically make little garden far larger than infinite universes making them larger infinite.

of course cat is there lmao
He is great tho, but rely heavily on math
the problem with tarouverse is instead of them being treated as flat they treat them as particles or there was a mention of it being in the same level of existence. but they still qualify as something that is embedded on a larger dimension in my honest opinion. + the fact that those particles can be infinite should technically make little garden far larger than infinite universes making them larger infinite.
Ya, this was my point as well.

An infinitely greater than irrational dimension (aleph1) can be proved by the zfc system, which allows it to prove greater than aleph1 by the axiom P. The method is P{aleph1}=aleph2.
-
Normally infinite dimensions should not be greater than aleph 1, but the existence of axiom makes it possible to prove that infinity is more than irrational.

Back