• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 1-B to High 1-A explanation

So I know High 1-B is described as dimensions surpassing the last into a countable infinite amount of dimensions and is described as Aleph Null and Low 1-A transcends the whole hierarchy as a whole and is Aleph 1 and 1-A transcends Low 1-A Aleph Null hierarchy so how would you keep doing this and reach High Outer and eventually Boundless?

R > F differences are the best and easiest way so whenever I say the word "Transcend" just remember I'm talking about Reality > Fiction differences, which is viewing something as fictional in comparison to yourself or something else. (If I'm remembering correctly it goes like this.)

Anyway transcending a High 1-B (Countably Infinite or Aleph-Null) Structure makes you Low 1-A (Uncountable Infinite or Aleph-1), and of course transcending a Low 1-A Structure makes you 1-A (Aleph-2).

From there transcending a 1-A Structure puts you a layer above Baseline 1-A (Aleph-3). Standing at the top of an Infinite number of 1-A Structures each transcending the one below it would make you 1-A+ (Infinite Layers above Baseline).

Viewing the entirety of a 1-A+ Structure, however, not just being at the top of it, but transcending it in its entirety makes you High 1-A (Innaccesible Cardinal). You can then repeat what you did in 1-A+, having Infinite High 1-A Structures each transcending the ones below them getting you Infinitely into High 1-A. Repeat that and transcend the entire structure of High 1-A and you get Tier 0.

You can repeat this honestly as many times as you want even at Tier 0, it's just a matter of if the verse reaches that point or not.

R > F differences are the best and easiest way so whenever I say the word "Transcend" just remember I'm talking about Reality > Fiction differences, which is viewing something as fictional in comparison to yourself or something else. (If I'm remembering correctly it goes like this.)

Anyway transcending a High 1-B (Countably Infinite or Aleph-Null) Structure makes you Low 1-A (Uncountable Infinite or Aleph-1), and of course transcending a Low 1-A Structure makes you 1-A (Aleph-2).

From there transcending a 1-A Structure puts you a layer above Baseline 1-A (Aleph-3). Standing at the top of an Infinite number of 1-A Structures each transcending the one below it would make you 1-A+ (Infinite Layers above Baseline).

Viewing the entirety of a 1-A+ Structure, however, not just being at the top of it, but transcending it in its entirety makes you High 1-A (Innaccesible Cardinal). You can then repeat what you did in 1-A+, having Infinite High 1-A Structures each transcending the ones below them getting you Infinitely into High 1-A. Repeat that and transcend the entire structure of High 1-A and you get Tier 0.

You can repeat this honestly as many times as you want even at Tier 0, it's just a matter of if the verse reaches that point or not.
Wouldn’t Aleph 3 be 1-A+ I’m still kinda confused on the explanation wouldnt transcending a 1-A+ hierachy just make you above it an extra aleph ?

Wouldn’t Aleph 3 be 1-A+ I’m still kinda confused on the explanation wouldnt transcending a 1-A+ hierachy just make you above it an extra aleph ?
1-A treats every layer as an Aleph. Aleph-3 is one layer above Aleph-2 so it's one layer above baseline. Aleph-65 is 63 layers above baseline.

Think of it like a skyscraper with infinite floors, the first floor is 1-A (Aleph-2), the second floor is Aleph-3, etc all the way up the infinitieth floor. Being on the infinitieth floor would make you 1-A+, and being on the infinitieth floor +infinite extra floors would also make you 1-A+.

The thing is no matter how many floors you add, the structure of 1-A+ is limited to the skyscraper. No number of floors will let you escape the limits of the structure they exist within.

To be High 1-A, you arent on a higher floor within the skyscraper, you are outside of it and view it as fiction. Its entire structure which is capable of holding infinities * infinite * infinities of floors will never be able to reach you. This is why it's an inaccessible cardinal, no number of smaller infinities can ever reach it.

1-A treats every layer as an Aleph. Aleph-3 is one layer above Aleph-2 so it's one layer above baseline. Aleph-65 is 63 layers above baseline.

Think of it like a skyscraper with infinite floors, the first floor is 1-A (Aleph-2), the second floor is Aleph-3, etc all the way up the infinitieth floor. Being on the infinitieth floor would make you 1-A+, and being on the infinitieth floor +infinite extra floors would also make you 1-A+.

The thing is no matter how many floors you add, the structure of 1-A+ is limited to the skyscraper. No number of floors will let you escape the limits of the structure they exist within.

To be High 1-A, you arent on a higher floor within the skyscraper, you are outside of it and view it as fiction. Its entire structure which is capable of holding infinities * infinite * infinities of floors will never be able to reach you. This is why it's an inaccessible cardinal, no number of smaller infinities can ever reach it.
Ohhhh for some reason I thought Outer+ was just being a layer above Outer because of Aleph 1 transcending Aleph Null I get it now thanks

Bassically you need a strong limit cardinal that is not Aleph omega or anything below.

(A strong limit cardinal Is a cardinal that is virtually impossible to be obtained by power sets or successor ordinals)

Though gotta note that the wiki subconsciously sometimes go for aleph omega^aleph omega mathematics and such for tier 0.

Bassically you need a strong limit cardinal that is not Aleph omega or anything below.

(A strong limit cardinal Is a cardinal that is virtually impossible to be obtained by power sets or successor ordinals)

Though gotta note that the wiki subconsciously sometimes go for aleph omega^aleph omega mathematics and such for tier 0.
So would Outeversal+ be Aleph^omega+2?

In mathematics it should be outerversal+ though a aleph 1 layered infinite hierarchy can also suffice.

Last edited:
Like if an Aleph 1 layered hierarchy kept having more layers with each transcending the last?
No I meant to say there is a layered aleph 1 infinite hierarchy.

(Bassically there is a aleph 1 amount of infinite hierarchy the 1st layer is supposing H1-B and the second layer is another Infinite hierarchy with even the 1st layer seeing the H1-B as fiction, something like that)

No I meant to say there is a layered aleph 1 infinite hierarchy.

(Bassically there is a aleph 1 amount of infinite hierarchy the 1st layer is supposing H1-B and the second layer is another Infinite hierarchy with even the 1st layer seeing the H1-B as fiction, something like that)
So are you saying an example would be like if the first layer was Aleph Null and the next layer sees the last as fiction making it Aleph 1 and the next layer sees the last as fiction Aleph 2 until Infinity?

So are you saying an example would be like if the first layer was Aleph Null and the next layer sees the last as fiction making it Aleph 1 and the next layer sees the last as fiction Aleph 2 until Infinity?
That's not really how alephs jump but I'm just giving another idea of how to reach 1-A+ which would be just either 2 infinite hierarchies with the other being at the top of the other infinite hierarchy, or really just a aleph-1 layered infinite hierarchy.

That's not really how alephs jump but I'm just giving another idea of how to reach 1-A+ which would be just either 2 infinite hierarchies with the other being at the top of the other infinite hierarchy, or really just a aleph-1 layered infinite hierarchy.
Oh okay

By aleph 1 layered do you mean its the beginning of the hierarchy?

By aleph 1 layered do you mean its the beginning of the hierarchy?
Just imagine something like this, there is a aleph 1 amount of layers of Infinite hierarchy,
The 1st layer is H1-B let's say then the 2nd layer has another Infinite hierarchy this infinite hierarchy also has infinite layers with the 1st layer viewing the whole H1-B as fiction, so the 1st layer of the infinite hierarchy in the 2nd layer of the aleph 1 layered hierarchy would already be L1-A and since the process goes infinitely the whole 2nd layer in the aleph 1 layered inf hierarchy is also 1-A+, and the higher layers are gonna be higher into 1-A+.

So I know High 1-B is described as dimensions surpassing the last into a countable infinite amount of dimensions and is described as Aleph Null and Low 1-A transcends the whole hierarchy as a whole and is Aleph 1 and 1-A transcends Low 1-A Aleph Null hierarchy so how would you keep doing this and reach High Outer and eventually Boundless?
this question is from some verse with a cosmology of these levels

Just imagine something like this, there is a aleph 1 amount of layers of Infinite hierarchy,
The 1st layer is H1-B let's say then the 2nd layer has another Infinite hierarchy this infinite hierarchy also has infinite layers with the 1st layer viewing the whole H1-B as fiction, so the 1st layer of the infinite hierarchy in the 2nd layer of the aleph 1 layered hierarchy would already be L1-A and since the process goes infinitely the whole 2nd layer in the aleph 1 layered inf hierarchy is also 1-A+, and the higher layers are gonna be higher into 1-A+.
Oh okay I get it

Would you know what it will be like to be beyond such a structure but not a dimensional layer but a universe layer (which would see each universe below as fiction)

Would you know what it will be like to be beyond such a structure but not a dimensional layer but a universe layer (which would see each universe below as fiction)
I think transcending a Low 2-C structure which is 4-D would put you at Low 1-C (Low Complex Multiversal). But if you mean transcending a 3-A structure I think that wouldn't put you above 3-A unless you're transcending an infinitely sized 3-dimensional space (which wouldn't even be 3-A anymore but High 3-A). Although I am not entirely sure if what I said is correct so therefore I'd love if somebody corrected me if I am wrong.

I think transcending a Low 2-C structure which is 4-D would put you at Low 1-C (Low Complex Multiversal). But if you mean transcending a 3-A structure I think that wouldn't put you above 3-A unless you're transcending an infinitely sized 3-dimensional space (which wouldn't even be 3-A anymore but High 3-A). Although I am not entirely sure if what I said is correct so therefore I'd love if somebody corrected me if I am wrong.
Transcending the 3rd Dimension with superiority would make you 4D. High 3-A is not necessary just like 2-A isn't necessary for transcendence into Low 1-C.

Back