• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anime4Life2020 said:
On the Marowak topic isnt Alolan Marowak part ghost anyways? So that pretty much means any random Marowak in Alola at least is naturally a spirit.
You're welcome to make this part of the discussion. And I do agree.

She explicitly couldn't see the insects, outrunning demon possessed humans isn't impressive, because it doesn't amp them, and you missed my point. Sakyo and the other rich guys were humans, and they could see the demons. The whole Black Black club could see the demons they tortured. Everyone and their mother could see Toguro.

@Ikusabe I would suggest you stop pressing this NLF. I am getting real tired of it. Okay. This is your last warning.

The real cal howard said:
She explicitly couldn't see the insects, outrunning demon possessed humans isn't impressive, because it doesn't amp them, and you missed my point. Sakyo and the other rich guys were humans, and they could see the demons. The whole Black Black club could see the demons they tortured. Everyone and their mother could see Toguro.
Well, she did slap Yusuke, and it breaks the concrete. Don't you think that would be unusual for a girl her age? I didn't see your point or how this is NLF? Sorry, I don't know what No Limits Fallacy truly is. Toguro was in his human form, and I disagree because the Black Black club are associated with the demons. And how does it no amp them? They were easily destroying the lockers and breaking the windows and not feeling pain, thus their stamina increased.

No - limits fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Ikusabe I would suggest you stop pressing this NLF. I am getting real tired of it. Okay. This is your last warning.
As you wish. I would like to find different arguments anyway.

What Dragon said. Also, Bulma slapped Beerus. So... yeah. Keiko slapping Yusuke holds no grounds.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
=== No - limits fallacy (NLF)===
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."
Thanks.

The real cal howard said:
What Dragon said. Also, Bulma slapped Beerus. So... yeah. Keiko slapping Yusuke holds no grounds.
I would just like to point out that she broke concrete and not just an ordinary slap, that's it for that argument. I still have a few more but I'm postponing them for now.

Back