• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To note, this may be kinda CRT Suggestion/Vs. Match, because I think BOTH characters don't have all of their P&A not listed, so feel free to bring up stuff not on files so I can CRT them in.

Impress someone must vanlalized Iron man Page cause i dont see any low 7-B in his profile

I love the idea so I'll be watching, depending on the points brought I might be able to have an opinion, as I know little about 'em-

Iron Man’s durabilty is not really well defined it’s not explained what he can survive, while Dexter can survive Iron Man’s missiles, on top of what Dexter’s Reality Warping equipment could be really useful if applied properly, he can use the Atomizer and Molecular Makeover Machine, to transmute or manipulate matter around iron man to make it turn against him. So Dexter wins.

Iron Man’s durabilty is not really well defined it’s not explained what he can survive.
...??? It's literally listed on what he survives tho
On top of what Dexter’s Reality Warping equipment could be really useful if applied properly, he can use the Atomizer and Molecular Makeover Machine, to transmute or manipulate matter around iron man to make it turn against him. So Dexter wins.
These are valid points, I'll count the vote

Comics Version, armors listed in a category on the P&A.

Sorry... the page isn't the most apparent tbh

Most of Dexter equipment can get disabled by either use of hacking, emps, or power drain.

Dexter is also weaker than Tony's armors, which also outnumber him (One Low 7-B Mecha vs A few 7-B Armors and Low 7-B model).

Even the immensily weaker models would help a lot via sheer number of attacks to targeting at him, not the mecha alone. Dexter also doesn't know in what armor Tony is hiding to shot him with his best gear.

As for this more powerful gear, I need to know how often Dexter has employed those on direct combat, how they are utilized, if they have any particular drawback etc.

So I need the episodes/chapters/issues all of next to appear:
  • Animal Atomizer.
  • -Atomizer-
  • Molecular Makeover Machine
  • Time Machine
  • Mechanical Time Decelerator
  • Time Expansion Helmet
  • Dreamwhish-0-Tron 5000.
  • Shrink Ray.
I will stay neutral for now.

• Atomizer.
The Continuum of Cartoon Fools
its a small cutting tool

• Animal Atomizer.
Changes
It works with the press of a button

• Molecular Makeover Machine
Sister Mom
not useful. It is not useful. Its a giant machine and only changes the outer appearance of things

• Time Machine
Time Machine
doesnt use if for combat

• Mechanical Time Decelerator
Chubby Chese
the most useful can slow down time of machines
  • Time Expansion Helmet
Morning Stretch
pretty much the opposite of the time decelerator slows down the time of the user to grant speed boast

• Dreamwhish-0-Tron 5000.
Dexter IDW#1
works when asleep so not useful in combat

Shrink Ray
Shrink Ray

too big to use in combat and the effects wear offf over time

Last edited:
Back