• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hibiki Tachibana vs Michael (Bastard!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, forgot to actually cast my vote, lol.

Voting for Michael. I don't see pre-AXZ Bikkie breaking through all of Michael's barriers and killing her with what she's got. Also for Red's reasons

Looking at both of the profiles, Michael appears to have High 4-C AP AND durability via X-drive, whereas Michael has High 4-C AP. Then again, multiple people were arguing above that Hibiki wouldn't be able to break through all of Michael's barriers as well as Michael's hax, so I might as well go with Michael for the reasons above.

Ask for threads to be closed when they are concluded, don't remove them. It makes them difficult to find again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back