• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hibiki Tachibana vs Michael (Bastard!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,seems like this is more interesting than my previous two Bikkie match,alright lets go folks!!

-Both in character

-SZS GX Hibiki is used

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Quiper belt

-Range is 50 meter

-Win via death!!!

Michael
Hibiki-XDU2

VS

-Michael : 0

-Bikkie : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

what does hibiki lead out with? Besides she has dispel bound which may protect her from hibiki's concept to insta-kill and reality bending shit so she may have to take out each shield quickly because they regenerate FAST. Need to think more

I feel like Hibiki's deity-killing hax would still play out here. In Michael's profile, it says Dispel Bound protects her from "spiritual, astral, methyl, ecogenic, and spatial-temporal" impacts. If I recall correctly Hibiki's hax can be considered ANTI-spiritual. As for Michael's sword, Hibiki can activate the Ignite Module or even somehow get into X-Drive to even the playing field. Overall, I think Hibiki would take that, albeit with high difficulty.

that simply means dispel bound can protect her from that attack first and if its an instant kill hax it will be protect likely

This is how much the barriers protect

Idk but i can michael starts very seriously likely and her attacks damage soul so there is that. Like i said she has to take out the barrier first since the opponent is even in strength the barrier can break however...she needs to quickly attack again or the barrier will come back

Well considering Hibiki's very head-on, close quarters fighting style, I think she'll have no problem breaking down Michael's barrier and getting attacks in while it's down.

pretty sure michael won't take it so easily either and again her soul attacks are like to give crippling damage considering soul attacks are common in bastard IIRC

I'm not saying Michael wouldn't fight back. What I AM saying is that it's entirely possible for Hibiki to land solid hits after she breaks Dispel Bound with her divinity-killing hax.

alright i can understand that. For me I vote for Michael with high diff as while Hibiki has a hax that can one shot michael's dispel bound she has to do it twice and Michael will likely notice this and end the fight with her most powerful attack plus her flames can do soul damage so it will likely at least cripple Hibiki first due to her being unable to regen from that level.

Okay, it my time.

From the scan that Red posted above, I don't see resistant to conceptual power null, so Bikkie can definitly punch her very hard, worth noting that her hax can't be considered "instant-kill", she just simply nullify powers

Intangibility is not a issue, Symphogears were made to harm beings with spatial intangibility since the always, atomization could be resisted, as Symphogears are unaffected from instant disintegration (They faced an enemie made to disintegrate specifically their armors, yet they later were upgraded and this was not a issue anymore).

About Low-Godly regen, well, Bikkie was able to negate Regenerationn based on causality up to High-Mid, so while she might not be able to kill Micheal, she can incap her for a while.

More comming later.

idk i was considering concept hax as instant win and it has a limit? I thought it will go higher but i guess not...She will have to take a beating to be incap considering Michael is low-godly so that may cause issues

Just saying but DB is not just 1 layer of shield, but countless layer of shields with each one of them will instantly regenerated back the moment you break them, and donno why you guys think Michael will just standing there doing nothing instead of you know punching her or use her own Judas Priest on Hibiki when she try to break Michael DB?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
idk i was considering concept hax as instant win and it has a limit? I thought it will go higher but i guess not...She will have to take a beating to be incap considering Michael is low-godly so that may cause issues
By feat her power null n concept hax will do nothing to eternal atoms.

Testament and Golden Gungnir ARE from AXZ. Which is a shame cuz then Hibiki could beat Michael pretty easily in that case.

Although it still doesn't make sense to me: If Hibiki is breaking Dispel Bound each time she hits Michael, it doesn't matter if Dispel Bound regenerates or whatever it does. Picture this: Hibiki punches Michael let's say in the gut. Hibiki would break Dispel Bound and hit Michael. Another Dispel Bound wouldn't take the first one's place and stop Hibiki's attack, cuz Hibiki would break that one too.

its a shield afaik though it can't be seen so she needs to get to that said layer first before the target iirc...

^This...there are reason why both DS and Uriel need to trade millions of punch rather than just existence erase each other off the bat.

Since Testament is only AXZ, then the only way I can see Hibiki having a chance is with Power of Deicide. But even then, she'd have to break the barriers first.

Well, I guess the only thing that Bikkie has to come up with it her PoD, she still get soul screwed badly and the DB is probably way to much for her.

If this was AXZ, then she could have a slighty chance, but for I'm going with Micheal, sadly.

I mean you can see her Augoeides right now but it will probably take over 9000 years to know what her Augoeides capability, but hey over 9000 years is better than never.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back