• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp,kinda bored here,and then this idea come to my mind,lets see,can Hibiki win this,or she will take another lose here!!?

-SZS G Hibiki is used and X-Drive is restricted

-Both in character

-Range is 10 meter

-Speed is equalized

-Place located in Yokohama Harbour

-Win via death!!!

Killer Instinct - Gargos
Hibiki-XDU2

VS

yeah hibiki's concept and power null are something that can royally screw over gargos. Gargos can mind hax but i forgot how strong or good it was other than voices in her head.

hmm that's if its IC to him and iirc doesn't hibiki LEAD with her concept and power null?

IIRC i forget about that,but since Hibiki is an very nerfed version of Machina,her power null and concept is come from her punch,

But either way i will waiting for Goji to come here. (New is inactive for a while)

Yeah I'm still thinking Hibiki takes this for my prior reasons. While Gargos can BFR he doesn't consistently go right for it (he did it once if I recall) and his mind hax could work but I'm not sure if it's a gamewinner

it can be a game winner should it halt her fight however i don't think it does that and yeah don't remember him BFRing much of the bat so yeah its likely Gargos will take the L thx to how hibiki works so vote for hibiki via power null and concept

Yes Gargos leads with BFR and Portals i also need to say that he has some sort of Self-Resurrection and the easiest way to kill him is absrobing his power and he can also summon hordes of Omens and Minions to barrage onto the enemie and then BFR, this is automatic and his BFR and most of his powers are Continental in range (Or possibly Low Multiversal), he was able to control humans and warriors while still being in his Universe.

Not really, to my recollection Gargos has only once gone with the BFR on the other occasions he resorts to his strength, guile and loyal. As for the second point he can only resurrect once in Shadow Lords (Maybe game mechanics) if your referring to his resurrection in the comics that takes place years after with him leeching the energy of Earth and all the Guardians. As for the summoning can't say too much except I don't remember an instance of him summoning Omens to fight for him, he often just goes with his boys Izzik and Dretch (minions) The range is a good point tho if he gets far enough he could mindhax but that feels too OOC for him and Hibikis null might shut that down

Nope, is more IC for him to spam Portals outside of his realm, once he BFRs to his Astral Plane is were he becomes more H2H, thats what i am refering, because see, he was able to still comeback after his dead in Shadow Lords but i dont know how much does it take he can summon Omens in a similar way to Minions if the battle is getting rough, also how big is the AP gap?

All we know is it took a vast amount of time for Gargos to resurrect and he needed the power of the Earth and Guardians to come back. Also again we've never seen him summon any Omens in his fights only minions. As for the AP gap I'm not sure but I see the concept punching being quite the problem for him

Dont know about Concept punching, i think he was the incarnation of one concept in the KI verse but i dont remember exactly, it would do heavy difference no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back