• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey....

I wanna say that I'm gonna be out for quite a while not because of issues i have with myself or the wiki but i need to spend more time with the people around me and generally do more stuff for my own health I'm not leaving the Wikia I'm just taking a long break.... Also please don't post anything on my wall because I'm not there to answer you at least not until i come back.

Hope you all stay safe.....

Edit: I'm leaving forever so this account can probably get deleted as I'm not planning on using it ever again it was nice knowing you all and good luck with life Bye

I think he's a bit upset over things me and few others said on the character page prior to him deleting it.

Edit: for context I was only trying to be constructive.

Last edited:
Back