• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey guys remember this? Yeah me neither (Nakiri Kuubou vs Cthulhu Redux times 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
We had these before twice but it died so hard i cried...I prefer to give a final rites to settle things hopefully not a stomp now

This is main shock Kuubou so 4-A

Speed is obviously equalized

Place: Jakarta...because I want shit to burn

Votes:

Dragon Gawd with a destruction complex: 7

The original tentacle hentai god I know: 0

What ever fanfic room these two will get in: 0

Theme (eh): ÕÀ×µêªþÑ×Úñ¿Õ¡©Õ£Æ Õà½Õæ¢ÚÖú 『þ®║Òâ▓õ║íÒâ£Òé╣þÖ¥ÒâÄÚ¼╝』

Nine Dragons Kuubou
METSU METSU METSU METSU

Cthulhu by disse86-d9tq84i

tbh i got no clue. It's weird but if he really does i may need to restrict that i guess?

Yeah,there's the discussion about restricting the type 8/9 immortality and pretty much everyone agree that it will not removed anymore in every match.

From what i heard, it's not even combat applicable IIRC

Could be wrong though

Cthulhu got nothing against Nakiri though

Type 9 I can understand. But type 8? Imagine trying to make a fight with the Three commanders and then the opponent has to kill Reinhard. Or to kill Reinhard you have to kill 1-A Merc It's ridiculous.ÒÇÇ

Yamatoryujin said:
Type 9 I can understand. But type 8? Imagine trying to make a fight with the Three commanders and then the opponent has to kill Reinhard. Or to kill Reinhard you have to kill 1-A Merc It's ridiculous.ÒÇÇ
Doesn't help killing Merc himself is a bitch due to his craving

I dont see Cthlhu can do anything again the immortals like Kuubou.

Meanwhile Kuubou...

-can destroy physical and even metaphysical aspects like space-time, dreams, ley-lines, souls, etc. via Dragon's Roar, Resistance to Spiritual, Mental, Material, Spatial, Temporal, and Conceptual attacks

-Nonexistence Manipulation (Can bring anything he destroys to nothingness)

And then Cthulhu...Regenerationn (low-godly), he not gonna survive that

Kuubou seem to have every advantage over the octopus god. But wouldnt gazing at Cthulhu would result a mind break for the Dragon God ? I know he's mindless, but he's still can be mind haxed, right ?

slightly? He did stop to 2-B mindhax but just didn't care the next second

How high is Cthulhu's mind break then ? Is his body an 1-A constructions like the outer gods ? since Cthulhu is just a Great Old One, not an Outer God

tbf kuubou is kind of a destructive tendacy to throw his hax just because he wants to kill the person. Higher dimensional could work but yeah anyway 6-0

Pretty sure he is nowhere near 1-A, with only the only non-outer god being 1-A being the ultimate gods.

His mindhax I don't really know, it is planetary, but most have resistance to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back