• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroic Characters

Since Villains got it's own thread, why not heroes?

Fictional heroes might have superhuman characteristics and abilities, but they often are at the same time human, if not biologically, and there is a reason we are inspired by various heroes. So who is your favorite? Why are they your favorite? Do you find yourself wanting to be somewhat like them?

713300PA-LEATHER 8003 01
While Revan, The Exile and SWTOR Classes are characters we can shape to be like us, Kenobi is the opposite, and is the type of person who we shape our identities and qualities to be like. He's probably the most beloved character in all of Star Wars, and for good reason. He's likeable, humble, selfless, kind, funny, and when he needs to be, he's a complete and utter badass. He lives one of the suckiest lives of anyone in The Star Wars universe, but despite this, never turns to harming others despite given many, MANY good reasons to just say "!@#$ it", even more than Anakin, Maul and Ventress. Despite this however, what makes him a very relatable hero is that despite his great qualities, he's nowhere near perfect despite always trying to be and often being looked to as such, and has made many mistakes and failed many times, sometimes very discouragingly, but he still keeps going and is very much a character to model one's self after, and I would say that he's the Jedi Master, not Anakin, Windu or even Yoda.

Not my favorite, but one of many.

Spider-Ma and not just comics.

I still remember being a young kid and seeing the first two Sam Raimi movies (Never got to see the third due to my parents car breaking down to the theater, I realize that was a blessing)

I related to him, he was a nerdy kid who wanted to help his family and date the girl he liked but never having the talents to do so. Just being normal loser Parker.

From his relationship with uncle Ben, and his death we see a new man come out of it, a man with responsibility, a man with values and beliefs, and most importantly, a man willing to act.

Despite all the shot this guy goes through, with Gwen, with his Uncle, his family and everything, he keeps going because it's the right thing to do.

The comics we know establish that anybody, and I mean anybody could have been bitten by the Spider and got Spider Powers, but it was Peter Parker's own personality, and his own personal mental strength, that formed the character.

Also the dude has some seriously good looking girlfriends I mean damn son.

"With Great power, comes great responsibility"

Predictable I know but James Bond:

It's not because he does things so incredibly cooly or that he's just a complete badass, it's the way he puts his life at risk to save the day countless times. Sure it could be argued to be his job, but just listen to this.

In Skyfall, he falls of a train and hundreds of metres in the ocean before ending up on an island. He could of stayed there and lived a happy normal life, but instead comes back to save the identities of Mi6 and in extension the lives and families of those involved, while also saving the world from a major threat.

Then in Spectre he stops the bad guy again from taking over the world, while making sure the girl he is with is ok.

So In conclusion. He's a total badass, incredibly cool dude but also amazing and heroic

Ezio. That's because this man doesn't know how or when to quit.

He took cannonballs for you. He took gunshot wounds for you. He defeated the Pope for you. All so that freedom would remain safe. And in his journey he always manages to get the girls and he wins over many of their hearts just by showing them his ugly teeth, LOL.

Guy could have easily journeyed down to Spain, but he decided to unravel all sorts of crazy stuff as a one-man army, then with a Brotherhood, and he's fought in Christian Italy and in Muslim Turkey and other people of various faiths, so if this guy doesn't know religious tolerance better than anyone, I don't know who does.

All in all, his charm always gets the job done. Nuff said.

Back