• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes with anger issues (Bug Stickman vs Metal Bat) (GRACE)

This should be interesting. Metal Bat is one of the more skilled heroes in OPM I’d say, taking on the Sage Centipede and even Garou. In fact, he would’ve killed Garou which has been confirmed I think by ONE had his sister not intervened. Bug has poison, but Metal Bat has powered through similar stuff with his willpower, so he’ll need more than that to win. His poison weakens things, but Bat is constantly getting stronger so he could just power up still. Bug is Class G but Bat gets up to Class P which is two whole tiers above, so restraining him won’t work either. Bugs should be useless as well considering Metal Bat took on a giant one. If anything, he could use the ones Bug summons to get stronger. Bug can fly but Bat can generate kilometer long shockwaves. Forcefields do seem good, but Bat can get stronger for those as well.

I’m leaning Metal Bat here

Metal bat one shot Senior Centipede and Rafflesidon back to back before fighting Elder Centipede, who is High 7-A (granted bat didn’t really damage him), but at that point was pretty pumped up. He’s able to get himself back to his senses when hit by status effects, not sure how it would work with direct poison, but his whole thing is basically powering through that type of stuff. He can get stronger pretty quick and get up after crazy injuries too. I’m also leaning towards bat

I have heroes with anger issues bug could fight also after my revision

should i change it to high 7-a keys?
Maybe, Bug would have definitely have an ability advantage but if Bat is at High 7-A that implies he’s already pretty pumped up, so he could still take a decent advantage overall pretty quick especially if he’s pumped up by default, so without any damage. It would depend on if that poison can actually get bat down I think

Maybe, Bug would have definitely have an ability advantage but if Bat is at High 7-A that implies he’s already pretty pumped up, so he could still take a decent advantage overall pretty quick especially if he’s pumped up by default, so without any damage. It would depend on if that poison can actually get bat down I think
If you know so much about OPM why aren't you an supporter?

This whole thing kind of reminds me of this video.

So your saying your an anthro wolf that wants me an robot child to get in an Uber car but I didn't order one?

Back