• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green BFFs of the Protag (Bug Stickman vs Colton) [STOMP]

Colton intends to stay in air because he realized,
Pac-man vines are bad!
I feel like this just comes down to who can outlast the other while they chip away at one another. Bug Stickman can heal himself gradually every ~10 seconds and shield himself every ~10 seconds, while Colton has seemingly no defensive abilities. I would argue he's also more skilled, so I'm leaning Bug Stickman.
Please yes

I feel like this just comes down to who can outlast the other while they chip away at one another. Bug Stickman can heal himself gradually every ~10 seconds and shield himself every ~10 seconds, while Colton has seemingly no defensive abilities. I would argue he's also more skilled, so I'm leaning Bug Stickman
Yeah uhhh Colton can always go back to dance even so he can just Paralyse Bug and say it with me now BLASSSTTTT HIMMMMMMMM!

Yeah uhhh Colton can always go back to dance even so he can just Paralyse Bug and say it with me now BLASSSTTTT HIMMMMMMMM!
Doesn't he have to be within a certain range to use those? If he can just paralyze anyone within a kilometer, I don't think this is fair. If not, I already stated how he can keep his distance and outlast.

Doesn't he have to be within a certain range to use those? If he can just paralyze anyone within a kilometer, I don't think this is fair. If not, I already stated how he can keep his distance and outlast.
To be fair he'd release Bug then most likely roast Bug causing shockwaves then do one bullet at him at a time whilst rocket jumping so no vines
Ethanimation be like
Isn't Ethan viable for a account now-

Back