• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heroes Demigra vs Dreamy Bowser

Hmm... Tricky

AP : Both are technically in the endless range. However, just through scaling alone, FW seems to be on the higher-end of the 2-B endless tier. SSG scales to 2-B by himself, and considering FW is literally as close to Beerus as possible [ If not stronger] ... Yeah. Future Warrior seems to have AP advantage. ESPECIALLY if this is XV2 variation, which the OP implies .

Hax: RW is the only thing FW cannot counter IMO

Future Warrior wins decisively.

I counted your vote btw.

I'm trying to leave the more hax 2-B's for the XV2 Future Warrior lol.

Yeah...Dreamy Bowser...easily. For one, DB's "countless" dwarfs FW's, as his countless is countless multiplied by something else (powered by the Dream Stone, which is powered by countless dreams, in which a single dream can have multiple dream worlds). Couple that with vastly superior hax, and his inability to die, or at least by anything FW is capable of, and Bowser takes this.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah...Dreamy Bowser...easily. For one, DB's "countless" dwarfs FW's, as his countless is countless multiplied by something else (powered by the Dream Stone, which is powered by countless dreams, in which a single dream can have multiple dream worlds). Couple that with vastly superior hax, and his inability to die, or at least by anything FW is capable of, and Bowser takes this.

Yeah..

Read my message above lol.

ArceusBowser44 said:
Dreamy Bowser is literally the embodiment of quintillions of universes (1).
He solos the verse.
Uhhh, no.

@Julian, If he really is that strong change FW with Heroes Demigra.

Im pretty sure that the only reason Heroes Demigra is stronger (if even) is because of scaling since Xenoverse Demigra also affected countless universes and Demigra did too. So it really wouldn't affect the fight too much.

Unless of course you mean because of hax.

Demigra (Heroes) >>>>> FW. Plus, I am hearing big claims like "he solos the verse" so I just want to put that to the test. As for the countless statements, A timeline in DB can have nultiple Universal Time-Spaces.

Im not going to debate scaling right now. Just saying that the FW isn't that weaker than Demigra.

Anyways I've changed the fight to Heroes Demigra vs Dreamy Bowser. The votes have been reset.

I agree that Dreamy Bowser is also well into the countless, but so is Future Warrior. He scales to the countless level X the difference between SSG and Beerus, which is at the very least a millions times difference according to Super. This is not taking XV2 FW, which he had far more time to train [ 2 years... Yeah ] ... An we know the Future Warriors advance at a ridiculous rate, so he is much much stronger than he was previously.

The hax would be a problem though..

As for the new matchup. Demigra should win. Has Mind manip, Ressurect, Transmutation, Soul Manipulation and Duplication.

To go more in depth: Demigra never starts a battle in his real body and almost always uses clones. Even if he dies, he just ressurects immediately and can make a clone take on a life of it's own if he truly dies. Mind manipulation for obvious reasons and he usally starts the battle with it. Can steal someone's Kili (soul energy) making it his own. Transmutation for obvious reasons.

Transmutation's not working due to the Safety Ring (I have no idea why I forgot to include transmutation resistance in there, given it resists the same things as Mario's Super Suit). Iirc, Bowser has better showings of mind hax too, working on a country-wide range. I also don't remember the body resurrection thing.

In Heroes, there are over 15 universal time-Spaces per timeline. Plus he is >>>> to his previous form and not only destroy the DB multiverse but other ones by simply existing.

I think you're mixing up Heroes and Xenoverse. In Heroes, he has an at least Universal+ range with his Mind hax able mind hax beings when he is in another universe and such.

Actually. Heroes base Demigra is stronger than Giant Demigra from xenoverse even without toki-toki. He stole towas power whom was going to collapse the multiverse and the dimension above it. Then he can go giant Demigra and final form on top of that. The Demigra that died in Xenoverse is the same one we see resurrected in Heroes.

For the fight with Demigra, you only have SSJ1 and that is implied and shown to be enough while Beat needs to go God. SSJ3 Xeno Goku defeats gravy effortlessly who's far stronger than Demigra. Xeno Goku SSJ4 has God ki and has at least done the SSJG ritual and even with that is far weaker than Beerus whom the demon gods fear. So in Heroes Beerus>SSJ4 XENO Gogeta>>All forms of Xeno Goku>DBH SSJG Goku>DBH SSJ4 Gogeta. SSJ1 Xeno Goku=>Final form Demigra (albeit with Assit from beat. Although looking at the fight with Gravy, at best Demigra is SSJ2 Xeno Goku level)

Goku one shots gravy as a SSJ3 who's stronger than Demigra https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/5CcBPpLnzCT

Xeno Goku knows SSJG and SSJ4 Gogeta and has god ki: https://plus.google.com/113806516725407052781/posts/JFi52BcnFUU

https://plus.google.com/100888489305501185554/posts/cgv3ih6PgTs

Back