• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Zero Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be simple.

There is a missing key in Hero Zero's profile, his human form; therefore, I made this sandbox on what the profile will look like with the addition of the missing key.

Also characters like Bagorah who survived a point-blank shots from Godzilla's Atomic Breath should get Resistance to Radiations, Fire & Heat Manipulation. This would apply to all versions of Godzilla and the characters that survived his Atomic Breath.

Monsters that can survive Destroyah's Micro-Oxygen Beam, Biollante's Acid and King Ghidorah's Gravity Beams should get Resistance to Matter Manipulation/Air Manipulation, Durability Negation/Corrosion Inducement & Regeneration Negation - Acid - Electro-Magnetism/Gravity Manipulation

It occurs the same in GBL where the monsters can survive Ghidorah's Gravity attacks, Destoroyah's Micro-Oxygen attacks, Kiryu's AZ attacks and Biollante's Acid attacks

Titans should get Radiation Absorption&Resistance to Radiation (Can resist radiation)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I disagree with literally all of these outside maybe the acid/AZ stuff
Your scans just show the kaijus shooting a beam and the other side recoiling in pain as they get visibly hurt by it, in what world is that a resistance?
How is Ghidorah's thing even gravity manipulation outside the name, it doesn't seem to actually do anything besides shoot an energy blast
The Titan stuff is unexplained and I don't even know what it refers to, since this revision mixes multiple Godzilla media, which seems like a very dishonest way to do a CRT like that, since it just confuses the reader.
Furthermore I disagree with just generically slapping all these resistances even if the attacks are legit, because each media would first need to prove the characters have that power and then have a valid feat for said resistance

I disagree with literally all of these outside maybe the acid/AZ stuff
Your scans just show the kaijus shooting a beam and the other side recoiling in pain as they get visibly hurt by it, in what world is that a resistance?
How is Ghidorah's thing even gravity manipulation outside the name, it doesn't seem to actually do anything besides shoot an energy blast
The Titan stuff is unexplained and I don't even know what it refers to, since this revision mixes multiple Godzilla media, which seems like a very dishonest way to do a CRT like that, since it just confuses the reader.
Furthermore I disagree with just generically slapping all these resistances even if the attacks are legit, because each media would first need to prove the characters have that power and then have a valid feat for said resistance
The movies are canon to the games, hence they cite them on the Monsters Bios from the games. The gravity beams are electric and can destroy the gravity of the opponent and make everything lose gravity. It was even said his gravity beams are also gluon plasma. Plasma is an electrically charged gas. Because plasma particles have an electrical charge, they are affected by electrical and magnetic fields.

The micro-oxygen breaks down the atomic structure.

My bad the Titans thing has been discussed multiple times; that's why I assumed everyone reading this thread already knew about what I was talking about. But here it is the explanation video anyway...

The movies are canon to the games, hence they cite them on the Monsters Bios from the games. The gravity beams are electric and can destroy the gravity of the opponent and make everything lose gravity. It was even said his gravity beams are also gluon plasma. Plasma is an electrically charged gas. Because plasma particles have an electrical charge, they are affected by electrical and magnetic fields.

The micro-oxygen breaks down the atomic structure.

My bad the Titans thing has been discussed multiple times; that's why I assumed everyone reading this thread already knew about what I was talking about. But here it is the explanation video anyway...
Okay so for the specific versions where these scans come from this is fine to apply
Doesn't mean you can apply it to literally every version of the creatures across different medias, you'd need different scans each time

Okay so for the specific versions where these scans come from this is fine to apply
Doesn't mean you can apply it to literally every version of the creatures across different medias, you'd need different scans each time
Thank you for being understanding and sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back