• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero of Tython vs Mace Windu

Mace Windu
F762ab895d8275e4d88be41921a8ed9d render
KOTET Hero of Tython (Let's be real here, no other class in the game save maybe the Emperors Wrath would be a threat to Vitiate) vs ROTS Windu

Kinda obvious who wins here.

Luke defeated REBORN Sidious, Mace Windu defeated a holding back weakened pre-rebirth Sidious.

Luke never defeated Sidious except with Leia's Battle Meditation Amp, he was weaker than Sidious throughout DE.

He only surpassed him after Palpy's final death

Well from what I could gather while weaker Luke could still hold his own against reborn Sidious who's immensely superior to ROTS Sidious who decisively defeated Mace so I'd give it to Luke

Yeah I agree. Even if it was during DE I think he would still be greater in AP.

Holding his own against DE Sidious who is far superior to his ROTS self and needed the combination of all Jedi from the last 25,000 years to defeat>>>>>>>>>>>>Holding you own against ROTS Sidious and ultimately being defeated.

My vote is on Luke.

I'm going to give the VERY SLIGHT edge to Tython here.

Yes Sidious is stronger then Vitiate, but Mace Windu only managed to defeat Vitate by draining his power and even then, Palestine arguably threw the fight (Says on his page)

Tython managed to defeat a Vitiate who was fully serious and yes, I know Vitiate was slightly weakened by the failed Ritual, but when you consider all the time he had to recover he either was at his max or was barely weakened to the point that the outcome wouldn't change

I know I'm only going off feats but that's all I got.

Tython 5.1/10 might switch to inconclusive

Well I've heard evidence that Mace did defeat a serious Sidious (as said on his profile now) albeit when he had to use a special technique so he should most likely be comparable in skill in power and the force

So I'd give it to Mace 5/10

Vitiate was severely weakened by the ritual. He didn't have much time to recover since he got stormed a short time after by Tython's strike team on Dromuund Kaas

Pretty sure Tython only killed Vitiate with the aid of Vaylin and Arcann. Permanently anyway.

Indeed learning both couldn't beat there respective Sith Lords at 100% and are extremely gifted in the Force i'd Change my vote to inconclusive as well.

Man no wonder Ever doesn't like in universe SW matches Lol

I never saw anything in the game that said Vitiate was vastly weakened. In addition, Lord Scourge said he would "recover swiftly" (Meaning he'd barely need time to get back to full power) and, if that wasn't enough, the Hero of Tython can take more time saving their companions, giving Vitiate even more time to boost his strength. This is along with the fact that they're called Vitiate's "most powerful opponent", which should likely include Novel Revan, who matched a full power Vitiate and could possibly win if Scourge didn't screw it over.

Regardless, HoT for Gargoyle's reasons.

Actually, now that I think about it, can HoT even really be used in a match?

All we know is that he defeated Vitiate with the aid of a droid. We don't know if he's a darksider or lightsider. The only other thing we know is that they know Shii-Cho, Soresu and Shien

Maybe I should change this to Revan?

I really need to work on his page overall. His powers were done when I generally sucked at making pages.

Also, let's be real, the HoT being a Darksider is really unlikely.

The votes and reasons are good enough

I say keep it, seems Fairy even and it's hard making matchups for in universe SW characters

Vast majority of them have been one sided or inconclusive so this is a rare In universe SW fight that's actually debatable

The Everlasting said:
I really need to work on his page overall. His powers were done when I generally sucked at making pages.
Also, let's be real, the HoT being a Darksider is really unlikely.

I dunno about that Ever, the game is designed for you to either be Anakin or Luke pretty much.

It also might be the lynchpin because of Vaapad. Dunno how Shatterpoint would factor here either.

Js250476 said:
Vast majority of them have been one sided or inconclusive so this is a rare In universe fight that's actually debatable
This^^^^^Keep it

Also HoT matches are incredibly rare

Back