• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hero Killer vs God Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very sceptical of this reactive evolution claim because aatrox does have his fight with the void listed on his profile and it’s listed as resistance to absorption

I am very sceptical of this reactive evolution claim because aatrox does have his fight with the void listed on his profile and it’s listed as resistance to absorption
That's a resistance to void energy, the voidborn themselves are the ones with reactive evolution

That's a resistance to void energy, the voidborn themselves are the ones with reactive evolution
Again what you just said was reactive evolution was taken straight out of the concept manipulation and absorption section.

It’s not reactive evolution.

How is Lee Sin, Garen, Master Yi and Shen connected to Aatrox?

How does the scaling chain prove that they were beaten based upon skill and not just AP and speed or hax?

Again what you just said was reactive evolution was taken straight out of the concept manipulation and absorption section.

It’s not reactive evolution.
Even if it was reactive evolution there is no proof that points at the Voidlings being capable of doing things like going from being comparable in speed to a complete blitz in miliseconds, and before this dude replies "they are fighting at MFTL+ speeds so" CF Garou has much greater reactive evolution than the Garou who did that and can do it at much faster rates now.

"X beat Y who has Reactive Evolution so he can beat Z"

"But Y reactive evolution is nowhere near Z's"

"Yeah but X beat Y who has reactive evolution too so he has experience against it"

It's a non-argument 😶

All of those champions are completely unrelated to Aatrox, the scaling chain is just "oh Aatrox is vaguely better than all of these guys for some reason" 😶

Yeah when saitama beat gaoru it was explicitly stated that it was because saitama had faster and better reactive evolution than gaoru.

We even got a chart to back it up lol

I like how you keep asking me to explain the same things over and over again even though I've already explained it multiple times, yet you havent posted anything to back up gsrou being more skilled despite being asked to do so multiple times.

Double standards ftw

I like how you keep asking me to explain the same things over and over again even though I've already explained it multiple times, yet you havent posted anything to back up gsrou being more skilled despite being asked to do so multiple times.

Double standards ftw
It's literally on his profile, unlike a certain someone.

Even if it was reactive evolution there is no proof that points at the Voidlings being capable of doing things like going from being comparable in speed to a complete blitz in miliseconds, and before this dude replies "they are fighting at MFTL+ speeds so" CF Garou has much greater reactive evolution than the Garou who did that and can do it at much faster rates now.

"X beat Y who has Reactive Evolution so he can beat Z"

"But Y reactive evolution is nowhere near Z's"

"Yeah but X beat Y who has reactive evolution too so he has experience against it"

It's a non-argument 😶

All of those champions are completely unrelated to Aatrox, the scaling chain is just "oh Aatrox is vaguely better than all of these guys for some reason" 😶
Show me garou evolving to counter conceptual nonexistence and physics that break the laws of reality, then we'll talk

And no, it's not vague at all, it's a direct scaling chain

Doesn't anyone think we should close this thread and read this fight in the future when these abilities mentioned by Weekly are linked to the profiles? This inordinate quoting of skills outside the profile is just making things more confusing, and just a few addendums:

- Garou is going to be massively outpacing Aatrox in speed and skill in the first few thousandths of the fight due to his RPL/IR that allows him to even dodge invisible attacks and while unconscious, any argument based that Aatrox can hit Garou somehow is ignoring that.

Allow me to copy a bit from Kachon's posts:
Garou's predictions, parrying, blocking, eyesight and more:

Garou vs Saitama
Garou vs TTM
Garou vs Golden Ball
Garou vs King
Garou vs FF who was stated to be the most skilled Hero in the HA.
Garou mastery:
Garou mastering many different styles after using them only once
Garou mastering Awakening Breath while asleep
Garou subconsciously creating a Martial Art attack that two world class genius' who created the Martial Art could barely pull off.
Garou doing the same thing but with a stronger technique, while sleeping this time.
Garou doing ^ this feat while having unstable ground. Bang who created the style and knows everything about it believed it was impossible for him to pull it off due to unstable ground.
Garou learning multiple different Martial Art Styles after reading them once, and being able to fuse them into his own style the first time using them
Garou learned WCIF after seeing it being used once from far away
Copied TTM's fighting style after being hit with it once.
Copied WDM's fighting style after being hit with it once.
And more.

Basically, Garou's skill level is also naturally absurd, copying martial arts styles that masters didn't master and putting them all together into a single fighting style. Perhaps this answers the objection that Weekly made.

As Qawselfd234 also mentioned, Aatrox cannot return from being BFR'd by not having its travel speed confirmed, and the range of its attacks is not considered a method to get rid of BFR by VSB. Not even Aatrox's size, since nothing prevents Garou from making a portal large enough to encompass him, and Aatrox appears immobile by the speed jump provided by his RPL and Adaptation.

It's unbelievable how they are ignoring 5 pages of argument and just highlighting the same skills outside the profile as if it's not a close enough fight to be added.

- Garou is going to be massively outpacing Aatrox in speed and skill in the first few thousandths of the fight due to his RPL/IR that allows him to even dodge invisible attacks and while unconscious, any argument based that Aatrox can hit Garou somehow is ignoring that.
Problem with that is

1. Aatrox is massive, Garou would have to move a significant distance just to avoid being struck by his sword

2. Aatrox's sword strikes have huge AoE, even if he dodges the sword strike, he'd still get hit by the ensuing shockwaves
As Qawselfd234 also mentioned, Aatrox cannot return from being BFR'd by not having its travel speed confirmed, and the range of its attacks is not considered a method to get rid of BFR by VSB. Not even Aatrox's size, since nothing prevents Garou from making a portal large enough to encompass him, and Aatrox appears immobile by the speed jump provided by his RPL and Adaptation.
Aatrox's current movement speed is MFTL+, which will change to MHS+ in the future but that still wouldnt make much of a difference in the long run

Aatrox has interstellar and interdimesional range, he would still be able to hit and kill Garou if BFRed

Show me garou evolving to counter conceptual nonexistence and physics that break the laws of reality, then we'll talk

And no, it's not vague at all, it's a direct scaling chain
resistance to specific hax doesn’t equate to being able to counter gaoru’s skill abilities

The Voidlings haven't been shown to do something like what Garou did with his speed so it's irrelevant to bring up that they "counter conceptual nonexistence and physics" it doesn't have anything to do with my argument, at all.

Doesn't anyone think we should close this thread and read this fight in the future when these abilities mentioned by Weekly are linked to the profiles?
I agree, no point in continuing this if we are going to be discussing over abilities and skills not even listed on Aatrox's profile

The Voidlings haven't been shown to do something like what Garou did with his speed so it's irrelevant to bring up that they "counter conceptual nonexistence and physics" it doesn't have anything to do with my argument, at all.
They can jump from Subsonic to MFTL+ in seconds after being exposed to new stimuli, basically every Voidborn that was exposed to a Targonian or God Warrior did this

They can jump from Subsonic to MFTL+ in seconds after being exposed to new stimuli, basically every Voidborn that was exposed to a Targonian or God Warrior did this
I know I've been supporting Aatrox, but, for a claim like this, do you have a scan/proof? For posterity.

I know I've been supporting Aatrox, but, for a claim like this, do you have a scan/proof? For posterity.

She felt them before she saw them.

A sudden drop in pressure. A raw charge to the air.

Diana surged to her feet as the spaces between the stones split apart. The air buckled and a trio of screeching beasts charged her with ferocious speed; ivory flesh, bone-white carapaces of segmented armor and steel talons.

Terrors.

Diana dived beneath a snapping jaw filled with teeth like polished ebony, slashing her sword in an overhead arc that clove the first monster’s skull to its heavy shoulders. The creature fell, its flesh instantly unraveling. She rolled to her feet as the others circled like pack hunters, now wary of her gleaming blade. The creature she had killed now resembled a pool of bubbling tar.

They came at her again, one from each side. Their flesh was already darkening to a bruised purple, hissing in this world’s hostile atmosphere. Diana leapt over the leftmost beast and swung her sword in a crescent arc towards its neck plates. She yelled one of the Lunari’s holy words and incandescent light blazed from the blade.

The beast blew apart from the inside, gobbets of newly-wrought flesh disintegrating before the moonblade’s power. She landed and swayed aside from the last beast’s attack. Not fast enough. Razored talons punched through the steel of her pauldrons and dragged her around. The beast’s chest split apart, revealing a glutinous mass of sense organs and hooked teeth. It bit into the meat of her shoulder and Diana screamed as numbing cold spread from the wound. She spun her sword, holding the grip like a dagger and rammed it into the beast’s body. It screeched, relinquishing its hold. Steaming black ichor poured from its ruptured body. Diana spun away, biting down on the pain racing around her body. She held her moonblade out to the side as the clouds began to thin.

The beast had tasted her blood and hissed with predatory hunger. Its armored form was now entirely gloss black and venomous purple. Bladed arms unfolded and remade themselves in a fan of hooks and talons. Unnatural flesh flowed like wax to seal the awful wound her blade had ripped.

Newborn Voidborn adapting in seconds to be able to outspeed Diana, who is comparable to Pantheon in speed, who is in turn comparable to Aatrox in speed

Also:

Then, something changed. Not in the Void realm, but elsewhere. It was existence, it was... something, where before there had been nothing, and its mere presence scraped against the vast, cold, formless entities that drifted in the blackness. Before this, they had not even been fully aware of their own sentience, and yet now they knew that they could not tolerate the presence of this other place; this other-realm of mercurial, overwhelming creation.

The entities watched. They scrutinized.

And soon enough, the Watchers found themselves being scrutinized in return. The tiny, mortal minds that reached out to them were insignificant, little more than fleeting motes of light at the very edges of the abyss. Yet, in them, the Watchers saw a chance to invade the material realm, to destroy it, to silence the intolerable pulsing of reality beyond the Void.

The boldest of them tore open the veil and hurled themselves upward, only to be horribly disoriented by the sudden shift between the abyss and the corporeal, linear nature of reality. In an instant, there was time, and heat, and pain...

Then there was only cold. The way was shut, and dozens of the Watchers were trapped in the liminal space between two realms, frozen in the moment of transition.

Those that remained in the Void recoiled. They had no concept of what had happened, yet they knew they had been betrayed.

And so, they adapted.

Reaching into the material realm, the Watchers took from the crude matter that comprised it, shaping, corrupting and imbuing it with consciousness. These constructs were the first of the Voidborn, and would be their masters’ eyes and ears, sent forth into the nightmare of existence to watch, listen, and learn.

Also:

Then, something changed. Not in the Void realm, but elsewhere. It was existence, it was... something, where before there had been nothing, and its mere presence scraped against the vast, cold, formless entities that drifted in the blackness. Before this, they had not even been fully aware of their own sentience, and yet now they knew that they could not tolerate the presence of this other place; this other-realm of mercurial, overwhelming creation.

The entities watched. They scrutinized.

And soon enough, the Watchers found themselves being scrutinized in return. The tiny, mortal minds that reached out to them were insignificant, little more than fleeting motes of light at the very edges of the abyss. Yet, in them, the Watchers saw a chance to invade the material realm, to destroy it, to silence the intolerable pulsing of reality beyond the Void.

The boldest of them tore open the veil and hurled themselves upward, only to be horribly disoriented by the sudden shift between the abyss and the corporeal, linear nature of reality. In an instant, there was time, and heat, and pain...

Then there was only cold. The way was shut, and dozens of the Watchers were trapped in the liminal space between two realms, frozen in the moment of transition.

Those that remained in the Void recoiled. They had no concept of what had happened, yet they knew they had been betrayed.

And so, they adapted.

Reaching into the material realm, the Watchers took from the crude matter that comprised it, shaping, corrupting and imbuing it with consciousness. These constructs were the first of the Voidborn, and would be their masters’ eyes and ears, sent forth into the nightmare of existence to watch, listen, and learn.
What's this meant to prove, I don't get it lel.

Is their adaptation like continuous or do they just adapt to their opponent's level and then stay at that/start adapting more slowly?

Yeah this should be closed. Even if aatrox wins it would be based off of unlisted abilities or just blatant misinformation about his already listed abilities.

Also yeah, this is in grace, myself, Epiccheev, Lyniryz, Maverick, azontr, Shmooply, greatsage, and helello all voted for Aatrox

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back