• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
What's the point in doing the match if we know the victor?
It got remved because 682 isn't 4-b anymore. I just want this to remain on the profiles.

Well then.....

Kharn negs everything and one shots \_(-_-)_/

There's literally no reason to have the fight removed, all fights between these two go the exact same way....

Kharn for the reasons that have already been made.

Redundant thread is redundant.

Kharn has won will win and will always win in these threads. Because Khorne won't let 682 adapt and blah blah blah.

Just put the victory in Kharn's profile and be done with it.

Why was it even removed in the first place?

The win is the exact same regardless of 5A or originally 4A.

No reason in just changing the versions.

Then change the version added in the matches and make it 5A.

Reasons are the exact same and we change the versions if they have quite literally zero difference between the two anyway.

Yes.

Not like it really matters, Kharn is so horrifyingly more skilled then 682 that he'll still eventually wear him down.

Kinda like with Terrarian

Whenever I see threads like "here we go again" I always sigh internally and prepare to delete. I am pleasantly surprised.

Just to clarify a tiny bit, Kharn's an at least 5-A that's well into it due to fighting off Greater Daemons as well as being more dangerous than those like this one who did the feat of tanking off that 5-A Gargoyle noted above.

So while not 5-A+ exactly and not that it changes a lot of anything here, he is definitely ahead in the game range of it in terms of pure stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back