• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hercule Satan vs Dan Hibiki

FanofRPGs said:
This is off topic but who feels that the Death Battle is kind of a waste? Like they could have done Brolli vs Hulk or something else (well the storm would be terrible for that one), but they chose a battle they already did.
That was a One Minute Melee. They're simply one minute long fights that are just meant to look cool and have no research put into the fights. The creator of Death Battle has gone on record to state that One Minute Melee is to be treated as something different entirely and that just because it's made into a One Minute Melee doesn't mean the battles chances of being in DB are hindered in any way.

Mandrakk The Dark Monitor said:
Even though he couldn't survive a simple gun shot... he's still VERY human. I'm starting to think that me putting him at building level was a bad idea.
and you assume dan an survive a gunshot? man you are really grasping. like i said get some admins over hear to hear their opinions.

HomestuckLover1 said:
FanofRPGs said:
This is off topic but who feels that the Death Battle is kind of a waste? Like they could have done Brolli vs Hulk or something else (well the storm would be terrible for that one), but they chose a battle they already did.
That was a One Minute Melee. They're simply one minute long fights that are just meant to look cool and have no research put into the fights. The creator of Death Battle has gone on record to state that One Minute Melee is to be treated as something different entirely and that just because it's made into a One Minute Melee doesn't mean the battles chances of being in DB are hindered in any way.
Even then this one felt a little random

No Death Battle is exactly "scheduled". The show's co creator even admitted a while back that this is a fight he's been wanting to do and basically spilled the beans that it's gonna happen at some point.

Mico09 said:
Did you start this battle cause there's an upcoming Death Battle between those two?
No no no. i would never. *slowly turns eyes around.*

Back