• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help with finding matches

Peppypony

She/Her
Hey, I’m planning on making profiles of my many OCs on FC/OC. I know this isn’t FC/OC, but the problem is, it’s not a very popular site at all so if I were to ask this question on there, I doubt I would get as many responses.

Plus I’m asking here if anybody would like to get in contact with me so they can give me characters ON VSBATTLES for me to put my characters up against them and debate said VSbattles character in the matches I’ll have in the future, so that makes this question more relevant to VSbattles specifically. Even just one person would be enough as long as you’re familiar with characters from as many tiers as possible because my character will come in anywhere from maybe 9-B (if not then higher) to 2-A (if not then lower). I think talking through Discord DMs would make it easier for us, but it would be fine if you would prefer to do it on our VSbattles forum user pages.

Last edited:
Can you be more specific on what types of characters you want to use?

Also can you add cross matches between FC/OC and Regular VS Wiki on both wikis?

If you simply want to debate about matchups between your OCs and pre-existing characters, then I'd be fine with helping out. Though, I would like an overview of your Verse/OCs beforehand.

Sorry I took so long to respond, I saw the first message as I got the notification on my mobile and then I just started questioning how to respond. I hope the incoming text isn't too overwhelming?

I'm still within the process of developing my characters, so I can't say exactly what their powers and abilities are yet. However, I can give a list down below just to give someone an idea of what you may want to look for. But I'll be willing to do a more proper analysis on which character is the best match once the profile pages for my characters are out there.
  1. Some (but most don't) have projectiles that infect the opponent with Lessine which paralyses the opponent restricting their movement completely so yeah it's a one hit and you lose the match thing (but not for the characters in my story as they have limited resistance to it and have to do so before their opponent kills them). When they're Tier 2 it works against those who resist it.
  2. Some also have projectiles that infect the opponent with Exos which kills the opponent in 100 seconds (so imagine a Death Note but with a timer and makes you drop dead without damaging any part of your mind, soul or body and yeah it can bypass regen as high as Mid-Godly)
  3. Every character can infect the opponent with Lessine and Exos just by attacking the opponent, but each attack once every five seconds only has a small chance of it happening. With Exos it's 6% and with Lessine it's only 3%.
  4. I also want to mention that infecting the opponent with Exos and Lessine also works on those who are wearing full body forcefields and armour.
  5. You know how humans have weak points when comes to being hit by attacks like the neck for example right? Well that is also the case for these characters, but those areas are more durable which means it takes longer for the opponents to take them down (except for the very small number of human characters and one Tier 2 who is probably immune to that alongside Pressure Points, but I'll talk about that character a little more at the end of this list.
  6. Every character's weapons and shields have Tier 2 durability and 4D power null (which is literally just blocking contact based hax, nothing to special). Some characters do have shields that cover them entirely (which come within the form of forcefields) but have both time limits for how long they can stay up and how long they can be activated again.
  7. Most (but not all) my characters have statistics amplification (sometimes nerfs but mostly amps) which are pretty broken actually. Although they only have two of those stats boosted (e.g, only being able to amp their ap & speed, durability & ap or speed & durability).
    -Speed boosts/nerfs make the user/opponent so fast/slow that in a 4 minute long fight, the opponent is only able to land like 3-5 hits on the user.
    -Attack boosts allow the user to take someone with durability as high as their AP (before the user’s AP is amped of course) down in 5 hits.
    -Defence boosts make the user’s durability as high as the Attack Boosts.
  8. I also plan on making all my characters experienced in a variety of different martial arts alongside having experience with fighting opponents with all kinds of different weapons (swords, axes, shield that are also weapons [like Captain America for example], morning stars, tridents, even objects that have been turned into weapons because I like to really let my imagination go wild XD
    I'm talking like maybe a giant pencil, a scarf that can move like wiggly arms that can punch and toss people around, a giant hairbrush, a frying pan, etc).
  9. There is a Tier 2 character who I would say is somewhere is probably in-between being as haxed as Asriel Dreemurr (also just as or maybe a little more difficult to take down as him too) and being as haxed as Pokemon's Creation Trio (although maybe they probably stomp her when it come to hax? If not then I'm pretty confident that Arceus does). How powerful she is exactly? Could be anywhere in Tier 2 really, but I would say she is below being infinitely above being infinitely above baseline 2-A.
Aside from all that, my characters are haxless. Some villains might be more haxed though, but it won't be "one hit you lose" but maybe two hits instead (maybe one character will be somewhere in between "one hit" and "two hits" you lose) or it just allows them to win quickly like maybe less than 10 seconds.

Hope this helps for now! :)

I really really do wish FC/OC and especially VSB had a bigger push to interact. Outside of RPs I guess.

Problem is I guess is the varying horrid stigma fan and original characters have been cursed with since the early days of Web 2.0. Its something completely outside either sites ability to overcome or conquer.

Basically what I'm saying is making Fallout Equestria fights or just getting the chance to talk more about it with VSB users is something I'd love to do.

latest

I don’t see the harm in bumping this, see if other users will be more willing. Also, here’s some updates.
Every character can infect the opponent with Lessine and Exos just by attacking the opponent, but each attack once every five seconds only has a small chance of it happening. With Exos it's 6% and with Lessine it's only 3%.
This is not a thing anymore.
4D power null
And neither is this. Instead most likely nearly all hax in the verse requires hitting the opponent to work and there’s more characters without stat altering stuff but can also counter that stuff from their opponents so that should allow for more matches against completely haxless characters. :)

Also every character within the main universe who is 18 or over will have teleportation probably on a universal scale.

Last edited:
Back