• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed! Listing yourselves as knowledgeable members

If you are very knowledgeable about a verse then you may add yourself. If a verse isn't listed on the page but you're very knowledgeable on it then you may add that verse and yourself to it.

If you are just knowledgeable and are helpful with content revisions regarding the verse, then you may just add yourself to the verse's supporters, neutral and opponents section in the verse page.

You must also have experience regarding the verse as well as the wiki's rules and concepts before adding yourself as well.

You do not need to request to add yourself but please make sure that you are knowledgeable enough.

Hmm... I'm not exactly very available these days, so would it be alright if I don't add myself to the categories I'm knowledgeable about? Especially Tiering System, as that's quite the responsability.

Competent help is always appreciated.

If you are experienced and knowledgeable enough to be of significant help to us, yes.

Your probably annoyed with questions by now but even if I have only been in the forum for a few months but I have extensive information about a verse I qualify?

I should be listed for Dr.stone, Black Clover, my hero academia, RWBY, dragon ball super

As I'm cought up with those series and are fans of them

You can add yourself to those verse pages then. It is enough to be knowledgeable enough to help out with input in content revision threads for that.

So if I have Plenty of understanding knowledge and high intelligence on my favorite "verse" i know a lot of. I can just add myself to said verse? or do I need permission from you or any other Staff members to do so?

Yes, you can add yourself as long as you know enough to help out in this forum about the topic, and are willing to do so.

También necesitamos eliminar las cuentas que han estado inactivas tanto en nuestro wiki como en este foro durante más de un año de todas esas listas, pero esa es una tarea que probablemente sea mejor dejarla en otro hilo de revisiones y voluntarios de nuestro contenido. moderadores y miembros experimentados confiables.
Así que era por eso que me eliminaron la cuenta de Ragna. La verdad, ni siquiera cumplí el año y deja mucho que desear de lo que dicen. Si realmente van a ser neutral en esto, mínimo noten la fecha que el usuario se haya registrado lol.

As long as you know a specific series reasonably well, and are willing to help out with content revision threads about it in this forum, you can note yourself down in the relevant verse page, and if you know a series very well on an analytical level, you can note yourself down in our knowledgeable members list.

You simply need a wiki account, along with your forum account here, and to follow the previous patterns of other members.

I have added myself to the following verses
  • A Hat in Time (While I don't engage with the verse I can answer many questions on it and am generally highly knowledgeable)
  • Asura's Wrath (See above)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (See Above)
  • Bendy and the Ink Machine (See Above)
  • Bloodborne (I can mostly answer any questions on the verse, but another "I'm knowledgeable, I just don't really debate it" situation)
  • Cuphead (See above!)
  • Darksiders (I've consumed every piece of media there is to the verse, and I actually debate it this time around!)
  • Doctor Who (Yeah don't bother calling me for 99% of crap because I am Torchwood only!)
  • Five Nights at Freddy's (Considering I'm the one who put the boot in the supporter's arses to get to working on the verse's quality with my reworks of the FNaF1 crew you'd hope I was highly knowledgeable.)
  • FNaF World (FNaF except I don't have to think to tell things accurately!)
  • God of War (I am indeed games only, so it's only there because there's a precedent set with the one person who's 2018 only.)
  • Half-Life (Now I'm thinking with portals!)
  • Hazbin Hotel (When a verse bases a lot of things on interviews I don't watch, I am shows-only.)
  • Hollow Knight (I've completed the game like 5 times at this point including a single run of Path of pain and the 5th Pantheon each.)
  • Madness Combat (another verse I can do but just don't, I am responsible for Hank's current page though.)
  • Mario Bros (You want DK stuff I'm your guy, and this time I will actually respond to things on the verse.)
  • Metal Gear (Mostly Rising but I watched a game movie[all cutscenes] of every other game like a couple years ago so I have that knowledge too)
  • Minecraft (you know what I'm about to say "I don't engage with the verse but I am generally highly knowledgeable")
  • Mortal Kombat (This time I'm knowledgeable but would rather let others do it lol)
  • No Straight Roads (highly knowledgeable but I don't really engage)
  • Overlord (I'm literally the guy debating in the versus threads, I'm pretty freakin' knowledgeable on everything EXCEPT the Web Novel which isn't used anyway)
  • Overwatch (I am literally the king of this verse and have literally done almost every profile that's even okay, it's the Overwatch 2 only characters sans Mauga I haven't done shit for but I can still debate em)
  • Starcraft (I am games and specifically Jim Raynor and Tychus Findlay outside of that, as I have been very on and off for reworking both)
  • Subnautica (I've finished both games very recently so you can basically be guaranteed that I know just about everything there is to know about funni fish game.)
  • Team Fortress (I've consumed a lot of the media and am generally knowledgeable.)
  • Terminator (I literally Marathon'd every movie recently
  • Terraria (Yet another verse I'm knowledgeable on but don't really engage with)
  • Transformers (yep, Prime and WfC guy here,)
  • Undertale (I love the game to pieces but despise much of the Fandom and what goes down on this site is no different, but I'll at least debate every character in it.)
  • Warhammer 40K (I am a games only guy, and love them to pieces, but you can't really rely on me for much of anything else.)
Jesus christ that took awhile...

Thank you very much for helping out. 🙏🙂❤️

I should be listed for Dr.stone, Black Clover, my hero academia, RWBY, dragon ball super

As I'm cought up with those series and are fans of them
Updating this, I'm into Undead Unluck, Xenoblade Chronicles, Fire Emblem (Three Houses and Engage), Pokémon (the games: Gen 2/gen 5 onwards), miitopia, minecraft, Astral Chain, Ben 10, scribblenauts, angry birds as well

Oh yeah, I should add that I added myself for Xenoblade Chronicles. I played through the whole series besides Xenoblade X recently and I consider myself very knowledgeable in it

Back