• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help needed: Inaccurately structured references sections

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Hello.

The following pages seem to contain errors in the structure for the references sections. Would any of our content moderators be willing to make an effort cleaning them all up please? (All of the regular wiki pages that is. You can ignore the blogs and sandboxes.)

I can fix the Sentry one, didn't realise he had those problems. I will relook at his stuff to find the right issues for the bad references

Okay. Thank you for helping out.

I’m having trouble understanding how to fix the issue. Sailor Moon’s seems to be trying different things at once

Thank you for helping out.

If somebody here figures out how to solve the problems, please inform the rest of us how you did it.

Btw: This page also needs to merge together its many duplicate references.

I fixed them, excluding The Sentry as the 4 errors lack the names for Ref (ex: from which volume, issue they come) and I don't know them but Confluctor should know.

Thank you very much for helping out.

Do we touch blogs at all?
Why should we? Likely it's the prototypes for profiles/pages that the users made, or are making. One of them is even the profile of another user. If the profiles are corrected then it shouldn't be a problem.

Back