• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help cat

My family just named our cats generic names like: Happy, Lucky, Honey, etc...

It's better, or smth, according to them. Apparently the Y is the crucial part. Dk if its true or not, but I've gotten used to the names that it grew on me.

Demon names are pretty cool. Orcus, Malcanthet, Mephistopheles, Lucifer, Hades, etc etc. Names in the Underworld **** kinda hard.

Ah ****. This reminded me of my brother's friend's cat name. Then he cut off his balls and started calling him Lucy.

Do it, OP. Name him Lucifer.
We also shortened it to Lucy (and Mephestopheles to Mephy), but that's coz Lucy was a girl to begin with.

Name him God, because all cats like to act that way it seems.
3cjwwn.png

Shocking news!!!!!!!
Mr Bambu, the legendary VSB Staff member who will call his own two children, outerversal and hyperversal, are now destroying the planet!

You're dnd guy, all i knew
The zoomers lack the wisdom of the ancients, I weep

If nothin' else, know that D&D doesn't have mostly 1-A guys due to me and Qaw smh.

aye, and I meant I am not religious, at all. I bear no affiliations, I am an appropriator.

When someone says 'Muslim,' I don't think it means you're automatically extreme religious. Chill out, be proud of what you are.

Last edited:
Back