• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help and verification about the Draft for the Beatrix character page (the eminence in shadow)

Hello colleagues, I come here to ask for help and to receive an answer to a dilemma that has arisen.

About a week ago, the page of Beatrix character from the story of "The eminence of shadow" was created, but due to opposition on the part of a Bureaucrat/administrator, it was deleted and left as a draft in this Sandbox, due to According to him, he was not convinced by the statistics given because some of them contradicted each other.

The information and so on were made by me, based on the analysis of the other characters in the story already placed, plus some calculations already verified, I don't know if I made a mistake in something and that is why I come here to ask for help with it, Maybe an error was made in something, or should everything have been sent to be validated as such?

maybe the disparity of durability and attackpotency/striking strength

the claim is their clashed caused the damage but somehow you rate her durability lowers which is kinda contradictory.

idk where the calc is about the town level you'd probably should link Shadow's profile in attack potency or the mention the calc if you're gonna scale her to base shadow

maybe the disparity of durability and attackpotency/striking strength

the claim is their clashed caused the damage but somehow you rate her durability lowers which is kinda contradictory.

idk where the calc is about the town level you'd probably should link Shadow's profile in attack potency or the mention the calc if you're gonna scale her to base shadow
Hello, thank you for responding, I will explain the situation to you, what happens is that when the shadow character was created, a calculation was not made regarding that area, only the confrontation that Cid/alias shadow made against Ragnarok, and that was mountain type with magic.

As the other characters were created, there was not one seen in the wiki of this story, for said calculation or that a comparison could be made (as far as I know, of course). Only mentions with their quotes already said and validated.

If you saw what was created, I think you already saw the link that was left, along with its chapter link, but in case you have any doubts I will leave it here again about the level of "Damage power".

A calc is required for that since you can't just Eyeball a small town level better

Also, I know the series
Beatrix is extremely strong yes but there is no calc linking to why she would get town level.
That's the problem if you wanna say She's at least stronger than a regular shadow garden member then it is better to scale her with them such as Rose Oriana.
Cid holding back would not make her Mountain level
but we already have calced feat that Average shadow garden member who gained power from Shadow is at least town level

It is understood that according to the information plus the comparisons, both the durability and the level of damage power should be the same. but according to what I was able to analyze from the Manga, and the Light Novel, Beatrix does not have much durability, in the sense of being able to withstand damage: this is seen in the manga, when Shadow gives her a strong attack, (apparently magical), which It caused Beatrix to crash against a wall, leaving her with barely any strength to fight.
but we already have calced feat that Average shadow garden member who gained power from Shadow is at least town level

Well, based on what you said, then could you help me in that part, if possible?, with the draft that was created. I tried to ask for help, but those I asked for, let's say they were away for a while, and as you see, I tried to do it on my own, I even asked for help in this question forum. But hey, everyone has a first or second time at everything.

Well the strongest or best description for Beatrix is the fact that the Cult of Diablos believes she inherited Hero Olivier's power
which is physically town Level according to Shadow's profile although I haven't found any calcs for that so I assume its the Akane Nishino calc.

With that said we have supporting evidence that Beatrix is comparable to Hero Olivier if not downscale from her so comparing her to Olivier's clone IMO is not a bad idea.
and as we know That clone/s was killed or destroyed with Shadow's All range Atomic which erased a good chunk of the City.

So scaling her durability to small building up to Town level isn't a bad idea either specially if we consider that Shadow have to use a strong magic attack to incapacitate her where in Shadow's physical strength is only at Town level

So scaling her durability to small building up to Town level isn't a bad idea either specially if we consider that Shadow have to use a strong magic attack to incapacitate her where in Shadow's physical strength is only at Town level
strong yes it was, but not so much I would say in my opinion, as I said it was contained, for Cid/shadow, it was just a game and he didn't even I take it a little seriously. But it can be accepted, for now, while waiting for the calculated validation of Cid/alias shadow's new statistics at the level of physical strength, speed and attack power, among other topics.

But what about the information mentioned about her "durability"? Doesn't Beatrix suffer a nerf due to her low ability to use her magic?

I'm not sure if these experiments can have higher than normal durability without magic but it seems like it since if Beatrix really is a War Goddess and something that can be compared to Hero Olivia then I believe she could simply be that tough

idk if the Olivia Clone also uses magic to amp themselves. just like how one of the Main Seven one is incredibly inept at fighting but has the highest durability yet we are not sure if it is magical since they seems to refer to it as her stats rather than her magic

idk if the Olivia Clone also uses magic to amp themselves. just like how one of the Main Seven one is incredibly inept at fighting but has the highest durability yet we are not sure if it is magical since they seems to refer to it as her stats rather than her magic
If you are not completely sure, I will try to consult a colleague, (if it helps me, of course), to see if they can give me help with this, and if they agree with what you say. At least I appreciate your involvement in this. If there is no one else to respond in a slightly longer period, I will send the information for rectification, to see if everything is fine, I will give you credit for it if you like.

And as far as I remember, the level of swordsmanship of the 7 shadows is not inept, the protagonist himself said that his girls' level of swordsmanship is almost at the same level as that of Beatrix, that is, Beatrix's swordsmanship is at only 1,or 2 levels below shadow and his girls, in the anime.

And as far as I remember, the level of swordsmanship of the 7 shadows is not inept, the protagonist himself said that his girls' level of swordsmanship is almost at the same level as that of Beatrix, that is, Beatrix's swordsmanship is at only 1,or 2 levels below shadow and his girls, in the anime.
no im referring to the klutz who established the whole mall business
iirc she's terrible at handling weaponry and fighting but they always comment how Shadow said her stats in defense is incredibly high making some weapon break when used against her due to how tough she is

edit: i remembered it was Gamma who is physically inept that she can't even walk on heels without faceplanting but most weapons cannot penetrate even her exposed neck

no im referring to the klutz who established the whole mall business
iirc she's terrible at handling weaponry and fighting but they always comment how Shadow said her stats in defense is incredibly high making some weapon break when used against her due to how tough she is

edit: i remembered it was Gamma who is physically inept that she can't even walk on heels without faceplanting but most weapons cannot penetrate even her exposed neck
Aah, you were referring to Gamma, hehehe, sorry, you didn't sort of clarify that point, well you're right about that, as far as is known, Gamma is apparently clumsy in handling weapons and swords as you say, but yes, his magic and statistics They are very big.

hey, TheGreatJedi13, If possible, for later, if everything about Beatrix is approved and rectified, would you like to help me with another character whose information I already have saved on the PC?

hey, TheGreatJedi13, If possible, for later, if everything about Beatrix is approved and rectified, would you like to help me with another character whose information I already have saved on the PC?
sure but my knowledge for Eminence in Shadow are still anime level
I'd have to catch up with manga or Novel for later ones like the whole return to his homeworld arc

Back