• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help a 10-C Garden Snail become the Immortal Snail

Let’s make the Snail a genius
Also Gary should be able to absorb this guy passively now and get that intelligence to escape animalistic intel.

We already have this.
Idk about that, it's much faster and has the flight advantage.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fire_Ant
Get Stamina stat.
So far speed is the big problem. Cockroach could solve it for reaction but we are too slow to actually reach it in time before it bail. Altho it would just die if it ram into us due to passive absorbtion but that's a stretch.
Don't know, the poison could kill him and he can't really do anything because speed.

I think it's eating based I think the concern was whether the Agar.io abilities applied to the individual cells or the snail. For sake of simplicity, let's go with the snail having to physically eat with its mouth.

There are a few stationary 10-Cs that might be able to help

Since Gary doesn't need to breathe anymore, I'm pretty sure he can beat this.
He can just go into the water, eat small bits of it until he grows large enough to crush by his weight.
@StrymULTRA brought this up but as a verse so I'm gonna take advantage.
Passive Weather Manipulation from red.
Precognition from killer T.
Multiplication from White.
Above Average intelligence from NK.
Didn't even notice that it's character and not verse lol.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Cancer_(Cells_at_Work!)
Get Body Control, this should allow Gary to cope with the lack of size once we are finish with 10C.
Let’s make the Snail a genius
I guess everybody agrees, so I'm gonna add them.

This marks an important day for us, Gary has unlocked sentience! He now will begin questioning his existence, why he gains funny powers by beating someone and who he is.

Technically can't Gary just win by standing around since Rick cannot attack him as a Pickle? If your opponent cannot attack back I think its a win for the Snail

Edit: Nvm I think Rick would manipulate Gary

Edit 2: Can Gary beat Heal Flower by absorbing it? It can multiply itself, absorb himself and get bigger till he is big enough to absorb the Flower

Back