• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help a 10-C Garden Snail become the Immortal Snail

This is basically the 10-B Human thread, but I've upped the difficulty.

Some rules below:
  • The snail's name is Gary
  • Users must submit a character that the snail must fight and win against (at least high-diff, no incon allowed)
  • If Gary wins, the user must choose one ability to inherit, so it can only be one out of AP, Equipment, Durability, Speed, Resistance, and Ability, meaning the user only gets the benefit of choosing one from the defeated character, making the process much slower than before.
    • The same rule applies from the previous thread once we reach more complex abilities, the ability need not be a single ability as defined by VsBattles but can simply be a group of abilities bunched together for a specific purpose. This does mean that Gary cannot inherit physiologies or X Manipulation from a verse, but he can inherit a specific aspect of these that serves a specific function. However, the above rules still applies and these must be chosen at the expense of other potential abilities obviously.
    • Gary must have a reasonable way of using equipment, otherwise they cannot be added , given his obvious limitations of being a snail. This can include telekinesis or some sort of adaptation that gives him arms (as well as the appropriate lifting strength to hold them)
  • The snail is not allowed to jump tiers with any of its wins. It must first must have at least the baseline AP and Durability of the next tier before it is allowed to challenge it. For example, to challenge 10-B, Gary must have at least both baseline 10-B Attack Potency and Durability. This gives the option to skip characters.
  • The snail will be kept track of through a sandbox like usual
  • Standard SBA applies, speed is unequalized
  • No time limit for the battles, if the snail wins through a war of attrition then I would say it counts.
Let's see how far we go now with the revised rules.

The snail in question

Gary's Profile

I will give a grace period of a few days to a week for people to review the rules and give me suggestions before moving on, so we can make this more interesting and longer lasting than the previous thread. I will also consider other suggestions as to make sure we're not caught in a stagnation of trying to find characters to make us stronger.

Last edited:
If Gary wins, the user must choose one ability to inherit, so it can only be one out of AP, Durability, Speed, Resistance, and Ability, meaning the user only gets the benefit of choosing one from the defeated character, making the process much slower than before.
My hero gary, solos

Can Gary beat this?

So I updated Gary's profile;

1. He no longer has standard or optional equipment section as he has a tabber for those things.
  2. No Notable Victories/Loses/Inconclusive section for obvious reasons.
  3. Three tabbers, one for his abilities, one for resistances and one for equipment.
I'll also give his intelligence tabbers but for now we don't really need it.

Last edited:
If the user chooses a piece of equipment from the losing character, Gary must have a reasonable way of using it, otherwise they cannot be added, given his obvious limitations of being a snail. This can include telekinesis or some sort of adaptation that gives him arms (as well as the appropriate lifting strength to hold them).
Added a new rule regarding equipment.

I guess I'll start small,

it literally says in the profile "Although water bears are able to survive extreme conditions, incredible pressures, armageddon and even outer space, their small size makes their physical durability practically nonexistent, and they are killed by the millions by snails and slugs. To achieve the indestructibility they claimed to have, they need to convert themselves into a cryptobiotic state called a "tun."""

Get self sustenance type 1.

Can Gary beat this?
Nah. That poison would kill him.
I submit a playable cell from Agar.io.

I will also take this opportunity to mention that there is a content revision thread for Agar.io, which is in need of input.
Sure, what does he get?

Mmh...

Mmh...

I'm sure he can but this is about characters now.

So what specific attribute he's gonna get from each of them?

Now that I think off, Alucard soul absorption could theorically allow us to have several dozens of entire verses at our command

Back