• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helltaker Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also feel this need to be solved quick as right now this revision got dragged too long

The thing is Yuri is officially leaved VSBW so we're gonna have a problem

Just wait until Van has one of the girls make a solar system sized fortress.

Then they'll really be on the level of 40K lol.

I do not remember any feats of that level.
It’s just author statements. He said from strongest to weakest is judgement, beel, Lucifer/Justice.

Nothing has been applied yet and technically there is still a debate about a few bits.

The removal of "At least" for tier and AP, Social Influencing, Resurrection, Portal Creation, Extrasensory Perception, Immortality and Resistance to Disease, Perception and Death Manip are mostly uncontested.

Only the removal of Plot/Time Manip (level skipping) has an onging debate.

Resistance to Disease, Perception and Acid manip might be vaible though due to a pair of official comics released on twitter.

If I've missed anything, someone please feel free to correct me.
I believe all of this needs to be discussed.

So what have our staff members accepted here so far then?

OK.

Why are they 9-B though?
I don’t think I ever made the claim they were. More so saying how others do compare to beel. But I’m guessing it’s wall level cause of the helltaker pushing the boulders that are his size. As well as beel making a castle

Would somebody else who knows how to edit properly, and what to apply here, be willing to handle this instead?

Well, apply the changes that have been accepted above. I don't remember if there have been changes along the way.

Anyway, thank you for helping out. Feel free to do so then.

Alright, so I will be applying everything in the OP, as that was mostly uncontested, but I would like to ask if I can add the following as well;
  • Resistance to Disease, Perception and Acid manip might be vaible though due to a pair of official comics released on twitter.
They are kinda minor resistances and have official scans as support.

I don't think that we can consider comics only released via Twitter as official. My apologies.

Alright, finished applying the changes.

If this thread has taught be anything, it's don't bother with making Helltaker revisions. Which is a shame, cause I had a couple things I wanted to add.

How so? They are made by the author and I don't see any arguments to argue they aren't Canon.
If they are not officially published, they are too close to fan works, although if the copyright owner created them it is a gray area.

If they are not officially published, they are too close to fan works, although if the copyright owner created them it is a gray area.
They are not fan works. Vanripper, the creator of the helltaker game, posts the comics on his personal Twitter. Calling them fan works makes no sense, my friend.

They are not fan works. Vanripper, the creator of the helltaker game, posts the comics on his personal Twitter. Calling them fan works makes no sense, my friend.
Okay. If he owns the game, I suppose that it is probably fine, but you should upload the evidence to Imgur and link to it, or use a reference instead.

Alright, here's what I got.

Resistance to Disease and Perception Manip were both removed on the basis that there was no proof he functioned normally in the Abyss. These comics, posted after the thread was abandoned made show he does in fact function normally, after an unknown length of time. They also show him getting acid on his hand with almost no reaction.

This comic displays Lucy's shapeshifting, which is already on her profile, so I'll just go change the link.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done, and I should close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back