• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helltaker Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
helltaker right now is lowballed. Most of the high tiers should be at least planet level. Statements made by the creator support this. Highball solar system and lowball planet. This is rather new info. The official power tier is Judgment, beel, and Lucy/present justice. Prime justice scales above beel though.

helltaker right now is lowballed. Most of the high tiers should be at least planet level. Statements made by the creator support this. Highball solar system and lowball planet. This is rather new info. The official power tier is Judgment, beel, and Lucy/present justice. Prime justice scales above beel though.
Please link where the creator says that Helltaker is 5-B?

Please link where the creator says that Helltaker is 5-B?
The thing is the creator streams a lot and has a lot of information that is given here. Like an official power list and beel being able to go toe to toe with the great unclean ones from war hammer 40k. People on Reddit compile everything he says in posts and I will link to the compliment of this stream and the stream itself.

It’s at around 3:17:10 he gets asked about it and he says they should be relative. This doesn’t conclusively mean they are this level but it might show the creator views them as above wall level. It could be valid or not depending on how you view it.

This seems to make sense to me. Has this been applied yet?

We don't do cross-verse scaling like this. Just because the author says the girls are as powerful as 40k characters, doesn't mean we can put them at 4-B.

Everything else is irrelevant to scaling.
This is correct, yes. Cross-scaling is almost always a big no-no.

Social Influencing should probably stay via being able to convince Judgement, who was actively against joining the harem.

Also I would keep Plot Manip as puzzle skip, but I am outvoted anyway, so eh..

So what has been accepted here without cross-scaling?

Social Influencing should probably stay via being able to convince Judgement, who was actively against joining the harem.

Also I would keep Plot Manip as puzzle skip, but I am outvoted anyway, so eh..
Eh I wouldn’t really say that’s social influencing. Judgment doesn’t want to do her job. She’s super nice and overplays because of her role. Not to mention her friends were on Taker’s side.

We don't do cross-verse scaling like this. Just because the author says the girls are as powerful as 40k characters, doesn't mean we can put them at 4-B.

Everything else is irrelevant to scaling.
Well should this at least make it so we shouldn’t downgrade? The author clearly views them as above wall level so making them lower is inconsistent.

Has what was accepted here been applied yet?

the first one shouldn’t be applied as we do know where beel scales compared to the others. We shouldn’t keep at least as the demons most likely scale higher as implied by vanripper. But nothing is concrete so at least should stay. Also only Lucifer is the only shapeshifter and not the other demons.

We also have statements about beel potentially being able to conquer the world. Something about her being released from the abyss would mean the end of the world (or it would be bad for the entire planet).

beel is also stated to be bad for the whole planet if she got out. That could mean something and I feel like wall plus is a massive lowball

We also have statements about beel potentially being able to conquer the world. Something about her being released from the abyss would mean the end of the world (or it would be bad for the entire planet).
Unknown tier statements

Nothing has been applied yet and technically there is still a debate about a few bits.

The removal of "At least" for tier and AP, Social Influencing, Resurrection, Portal Creation, Extrasensory Perception, Immortality and Resistance to Disease, Perception and Death Manip are mostly uncontested.

Only the removal of Plot/Time Manip (level skipping) has an onging debate.

Resistance to Disease, Perception and Acid manip might be vaible though due to a pair of official comics released on twitter.

If I've missed anything, someone please feel free to correct me.

Last edited:
Yeah, 9-B without a calc is fine, but any + ratings require calculations. Unless your upscaling is just so ******* big that it breaks the wiki.

Just wait until Van has one of the girls make a solar system sized fortress.

Then they'll really be on the level of 40K lol.
Beel is that level. But judgement scales above her
I do not remember any feats of that level.

Alright, lets actually talk about this.

Removal of "At least" for tier and AP, Social Influencing, Resurrection, Portal Creation, Extrasensory Perception, Immortality, Resistance to Death Manip and Plot/Time Manip (level skipping)
Of the above, only level skipping was contested and only by one person and, personally, I think their arguments are insufficient to keep it. I think all of the above are good for removal. What say anybody else?

Resistance to Disease, Perception and Acid manip might be vaible though due to a pair of official comics released on twitter.
What about this? The arguments for Resistance to Disease and Perception Manip are based on Helltaker living in the Abyss without any noticeable effects on his body, which the comics suggest.

Resistance to Acid I think is pretty safe. Helltaker gets a good amount of Beel's saliva on his hand without flinching at all. Fly's eat by spitting acid on their food then drinking the melted mess and the skull bubbles suggest her spit is at least somewhat dangerous.

Come on people, let's try to finish this. We're almost there.

Bruhhhhh helltaker is like the 1 of 3 verses I have good knowledge on and I'm to lazy to participate in a CRT for it bruhhhh.

What have our staff members and former staff members accepted here so far, and what do we still need to evaluate?

Nothing has been applied yet and technically there is still a debate about a few bits.

The removal of "At least" for tier and AP, Social Influencing, Resurrection, Portal Creation, Extrasensory Perception, Immortality and Resistance to Disease, Perception and Death Manip are mostly uncontested.

Only the removal of Plot/Time Manip (level skipping) has an onging debate.

If I've missed anything, someone please feel free to correct me.
@Ant there has been no change since my last post. There seems to be very little interest from staff in actually finishing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back