• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's compare their stats.

Attack Potency: Super Sonic has Low Multiverse level, same with Janemba.

Speed: Both are Massively FTL+, though Super Sonic can be infinite. Guess he really is the fastest thing alive.

Durability: Super Sonic is Low Multiverse level, and Janemba is unknown, but really powerful.

Janemba has reality warping, spacetime manipulation, low-godly Regenerationn, and he makes portals. Reality warping and low-godly Regenerationn is pretty strong, and I'm not sure if Sonic's dealt with anything like that.

In conclusion, Janemba likely wins. His reality warping and immense Regenerationn and durability will likely wear down Sonic enough, and Sonic can't do anything. My vote's for Janemba.

This battle is essentially Sonic vs. Solaris on steroids.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that Janemba both APstomps and haxstomps.

I know I'm necroing this thread, but Janemba's durability is unknown so he's likely a glass cannon because he got destroyed by 4-A Super Saiyan Gogeta. The Low-Godly would be irrelevant as higher dimensional destruction bypasses any Regenerationn up to Mid-Godly.

First of all, fears for higher dimensional destruction.

Second of all, Shin Budokai Janemba is not canon Janemba. Hes not likely a glass cannon because he never got defeated by a 4-A Gogeta. Plus even if he did, Gogeta has an attack that explicitly attacks the souls that make up Janemba.

Akreious said:
First of all, fears for higher dimensional destruction.
Second of all, Shin Budokai Janemba is not canon Janemba. Hes not likely a glass cannon because he never got defeated by a 4-A Gogeta. Plus even if he did, Gogeta has an attack that explicitly attacks the souls that make up Janemba.
Sonic wouldn't need to directly attack his souls though. He has AP on a higher dimensional plane than Janemba's durability. Sonic could literally just breathe on him.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Sonic wouldn't need to directly attack his souls though. He has AP on a higher dimensional plane than Janemba's durability. Sonic could literally just breathe on him.
Actually Janemba has the AP. He is present in neumerous timelines and he is expanding constantly into more, while Sonic scalesto a guy that was going to destroy them over time.

In fact, Janmba has has basically everything.

DMB 1 said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Actually Janemba has the AP. He is present in neumerous timelines and he is expanding constantly into more, while Sonic scalesto a guy that was going to destroy them over time.
In fact, Janmba has has basically everything.
And yet he still got defeated by 4-A Gogeta. I didn't say Sonic had higher AP, I said his AP is on a higher dimensional plane than Janemba's durability.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
And yet he still got defeated by 4-A Gogeta. I didn't say Sonic had higher AP, I said his AP is on a higher dimensional plane than Janemba's durability.
It's likely an outlier.

Blueblur24 said:
But how does sonic get past low godly Regenerationn?
Sonic is 2-C (4D). Janemba is a glass cannon (only has 3D dura). Any higher dimensional attack on a lower dimensional being would automatically bypass any Regenerationn they have up to High-Godly.

Sonic is 2-C (4D). Janemba is a glass cannon (only has 3D dura). Any higher dimensional attack on a lower dimensional being would automatically bypass any Regenerationn they have up to High-Godly.

Up to mid godly actually

Up to mid godly actually

Mid-Godly doesn't protect you from getting killed from a higher-dimensional attack.

Edit: Oops, I realized I worded that reply wrong. I meant to say that in order to come back from higher-dimensional destruction, you need to have High-Godly regen.

Janemba has Unknown dura, which is because we don't know if he's a glass cannon (via losing to gogeta), because of Gogeta's purification ability or if the Shin Budokai characters are stronger than in the movies (Given even Gotenks has EE for some reason) so I'm not sure if saying he has 3-D dura is a legitmate point

Back