• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Transduality, to be honest is a very complicated ability. But again the abilities currently being revised, so this match hardly work

Checking the page, it seems that Transduality makes you be beyond the dual state of the world and its concepts. In that case, it would be nearly impossible to interact with a character that is beyond the duality of the verse as there's really nothing with which you can interact at all. Also, this would grant resistances to basically all abilities in verse for obvious reasons.

Well to be fair I don't know if Anos could be able bypass Hecatia's NEP, as she's not only nonexistent but actually is in a state beyond nonexistence, as it seems that also this concept was created by the names, and Hecatia is unbounded by it.
Beyond what type of nonexistence? Type 1 or type 2? Type 2 what anos possesses is anyways beyond type 1

can you give sources that she lacks a concept?
Can still fighting even when her concept was no more

Abstract Existence (Type 1; Is the embodiment of something conceptless), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2) & Transduality (Type 2; Gods precede reality, and are nameless entities who are incomprehensible for anyone in existence and exist beyond the duality created by the boundaries, being unbounded by the concepts)

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; is able to fight even when lacking a concept)

Can still fighting even when her concept was no more

Abstract Existence (Type 1; Is the embodiment of something conceptless), Nonexistent Physiology (Type 2) & Transduality (Type 2; Gods precede reality, and are nameless entities who are incomprehensible for anyone in existence and exist beyond the duality created by the boundaries, being unbounded by the concepts)

Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; is able to fight even when lacking a concept)
so what makes her beyond type 2?

Transduality type 2
that's quite a vague answer. Type 2 means they don't transcend all duality. Saying "Beyond NEP2 since she has transduality type 2 " is a same as a claiming a dude has regen negation cause he has probability manipulation.
However, anos should have all abilities related to graham, who can regenerate after being erased at a level beyond nothingness, and also resist this regen being negated.

that's quite a vague answer. Type 2 means they don't transcend all duality. Saying "Beyond NEP2 since she has transduality type 2 " is a same as a claiming a dude has regen negation cause he has probability manipulation.
However, anos should have all abilities related to graham, who can regenerate after being erased at a level beyond nothingness, and also resist this regen being negated.
1. Nothingness is type 1, Graham is Type 2 because he still exist after his concept being nuked, there is no such a thing as beyons type 2.
2. Being transdual already make you beyond normal AE and NEP as AE is 1 and NEP is 0, a binary system. And Transdual type 2 is: Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality

1. Nothingness is type 1, Graham is Type 2 because he still exist after his concept being nuked, there is no such a thing as beyons type 2.
2. Being transdual already make you beyond normal AE and NEP as AE is 1 and NEP is 0, a binary system. And Transdual type 2 is: Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality
You are contradicting yourself. First you are saying there is nothing beyond type 2, and then you are saying "She is transdual so she is beyond type 2"? And yes, graham had his concept nuked and reduced to nonexistence, and then had THAT nonexistence nuked. And then graham returned from THAT.
The distinction between type 2 and type 3 is less decisive: some involved in the discussion would like to have a clear distinction between "transcending binary distinctions only on a limited scale while still being bound by higher forms of such" and "transcending binary distinctions on all possible scales within the context of the verse,
So yeah, she is type 2 transduality doesn't automatically makes her "beyond nonexistence type 2"
Damn touho OP now
Eh, it was always op. Anime is op when it comes to hax
Anyway looks inconclusive to me. Hecatia cannot kill anos, and anos cannot touch hecatia.

What i said that there is no NEP that beyond type 2, Transdual on the other hand is an existence that beyond both normal AE and NEP, Hecatia is type 2 thus she above what Anos faced before, and if the new revision was apply, she will be even more op as type 2 and 3 merge, as they revise it into what similar to Conceptual Manipulation.

Anyway i'm not even Touhou supporter, but until now my boi Anos never faced a Transdual. And Transdual is a very vague and broken power

What i said that there is no NEP that beyond type 2, Transdual on the other hand is an existence that beyond both normal AE and NEP, Hecatia is type 2 thus she above what Anos faced before, and if the new revision was apply, she will be even more op as type 2 and 3 merge, as they revise it into what similar to Conceptual Manipulation.

Anyway i'm not even Touhou supporter, but until now my boi Anos never faced a Transdual. And Transdual is a very vague and broken power
Just wait until anos kills a transdual type 4 later in novel with venuz gg

He didnt, thats the manga, the novel author is alive and still releasing chapters and volumes

Well to be fair I don't know if Anos could be able bypass Hecatia's NEP, as she's not only nonexistent but actually is in a state beyond nonexistence, as it seems that also this concept was created by the names, and Hecatia is unbounded by it.
Pretty sure that's just a supporting feats for her NEP2.
Damn touho OP now
Not really.
Eh, it was always op. Anime is op when it comes to hax
Anyway looks inconclusive to me. Hecatia cannot kill anos, and anos cannot touch hecatia.
Touhou is a game.

Back